Run of 100 in 47.1

Have you thought about maybe combining these posts into one thread for high runs? That way there aren't all these threads, we have an easy way to find older ones, and there can be discussions of high runs in general.
 
I'm not sure how anyone can watch this? ;)


Incidentally shots 73, 78, 89 were way cool.
Thanks for posting the links to games most of us would never know existed, That player has quite the touch!
 
Have you thought about maybe combining these posts into one thread for high runs? That way there aren't all these threads, we have an easy way to find older ones, and there can be discussions of high runs in general.

I didn't know you cared so much

Teh hee,
Maybe if people actually did discuss the runs when I posted I would have done this already


Instead it's just the standard, he didn't make one shot!

Etc

You gotta lemme know, I don't read minds
 
Back
Top