Runde 2012 : Flame Veneer Ebony into BEM with Hoppe Ring

"Popeye"

living vicariously
Silver Member
I just received this Runde beauty, which I ordered through Deanoc. It's got a great feel, with a very crisp hit. Checkout my Billiards Blog for more info about this build.

It was as pleasure to work with Deanoc and would recommend his services to anyone to get a custom cue made by Runde or one of his other custom cue maker connections. He was easy to work with, affordable, took staggered payments via PayPal or Money Order, promptly replied to questions via AZ PM’s or phone, and even shipped the cue in a free tube hard case. Enjoy the pics below.
Cheers, Mark

http://thwaites.info/2012/custom-cue-build/runde-custom-cue-build/

runde-hoppe-2012-1-4.jpg


runde-hoppe-2012-2-4.jpg


runde-hoppe-2012-3-4.jpg


runde-hoppe-2012-4-4.jpg
 
I've got another flame veneer cue coming, but a full splice. It's going to be a great looking and hitting cue too. It will be a -R- cue; I created a thread last week with some build photos.
Cheers, Mark
 
Last edited:
its always a pleasure getting a cue like this
its exactly what i like

popeye was a pleasure
bob runde broke his leg and this caused a delay,
but I like it when the buyer is knowledgable
kind and patient

i love these Runde cues,i believe he belongs at the very top of his craft

thanks
dean
 
I just happened to pick up two Rundes. One is a 2011 and the other is a 2009. I REALLY like the way his cues play!!!
 
I've got some other cues coming and exited to see, which one will be my new player. However, I love the forward balance of the Runde. The cue action is effortless.
 
I've got some other cues coming and exited to see, which one will be my new player. However, I love the forward balance of the Runde. The cue action is effortless.

That's one of the nicest Hoppe ring cues i've seen in a while. The veneers really set it off.

James
 
Back
Top