Russian Magic Chalk goes NUCLEAR

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The Magic Number is how may times Earl Strickland or SVB won the US Open.

The answer is 5, so numbers 5 through 16 WIN.

So, if you are 5 thru 16, send your name and address to;

MagicChalkUSA@yahoo.com

"include your AZ name as well on the email so I know it's you" :)

Email sent, twice I forget the address first time, I was post #8 first page

SCORE!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I have visited the main forums every day for at least the last 5 years. It amazes me the usernames that you see pop up when you offer something for free that I have never seen before. :confused::confused::thumbup::thumbup:

Reactions: KRJ

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Since we are going there....nuclear fuel in water is a beautiful BLUE.
Jason

Hmmm, that's weird, would never have guessed it would turn it blue. "blast blue" as a chalk color ?? Nah, probably just go with Baltic Blue, has a good ring to it ;)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Hmmm, that's weird, would never have guessed it would turn it blue. "blast blue" as a chalk color ?? Nah, probably just go with Baltic Blue, has a good ring to it ;)

Look up Cherenkov Radiation and see for yourself, pretty cool.

Baltic sounds good:thumbup:
Jason

Whats really cool is that you can stand right next to a new fuel bundle and get almost if not zero radiation from it. Once its activated, if it came out of the water it would most likely kill everybody on the refuel floor.

How fast are you?

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Look up Cherenkov Radiation and see for yourself, pretty cool.

Baltic sounds good:thumbup:
Jason

Whats really cool is that you can stand right next to a new fuel bundle and get almost if not zero radiation from it. Once its activated, if it came out of the water it would most likely kill everybody on the refuel floor.

How fast are you?

I don't think anyone is fast enough for that, lol Scary stuff. My bro-in-law did many years at Byron plant in Illinois. He was not green, but we use to joke he glowed in the dark :)

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I don't think anyone is fast enough for that, lol Scary stuff. My bro-in-law did many years at Byron plant in Illinois. He was not green, but we use to joke he glowed in the dark :)

Never heard that before, or maybe thousands of times - can't remember. Lol

My normal job is doing the refueling, will be at Clinton in a few weeks.
Jason

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
It was sent out yesterday. I was waiting for everyone to send there addresses, so my son could send them out at the same time, to make it easier for him. USPS shows they should arrive tomorrow !!!!!!

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
It was sent out yesterday. I was waiting for everyone to send there addresses, so my son could send them out at the same time, to make it easier for him. USPS shows they should arrive tomorrow !!!!!!

33560191.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
PM sent

PM sent my friend. Let me know your thoughts. :cool:
j2

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

Are you near Byron RJ? We were down there racing many weekends over the years, we could always see the steam rising out of those 2 huge chimneys. I am guessing the track wasnt even that close to the stacks, its just that the stacks were so big.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Are you near Byron RJ? We were down there racing many weekends over the years, we could always see the steam rising out of those 2 huge chimneys. I am guessing the track wasnt even that close to the stacks, its just that the stacks were so big.

Nope, I'm in quaint St. Charles, IL. 35 miles West of Chiraq ;)

Texas Carom Club

Silver Member
Got Mine
Might not use it if it's not going into production

I will buy a few boxes if it does