SALE!!!! Genuine Ostrich 2x4 Cue Case!! SAVE $300

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ostrich Skin 2x4 cue case is now on it's slashed-off price. The posted price is $750 usd free shipping but since I will be coming out with a black and mustard 2x4 version of this case line, the price is now on sale at $450 usd shipped (CONUS). This is a steal price :thumbup:. Own an a one-of-a-kind case in real ostrich skin. Hurry! First come, first served basis. :)

Best Regards,
RLR

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 560
  • az ostrich case (2).jpg
    az ostrich case (2).jpg
    98 KB · Views: 565

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wow...I guess you can't have an opinion on az billiards unless it's one that won't hurt anyones delicate little feelings . lol Definitly not a case for me...but it is unique!

bump

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
first thing that comes to mind?

guacamole

but I actually like the case... the right kind of person could pull it off. It has its place and it looks to be over very high quality

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
For whatever reason, there's 2 separate threads for this case, so you missed this:

I dub thee "THE HORNY GECKO"

I like it. I do. It's just the wrong, um, hue for my tastes.

-von

Ty Arnold

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah the right person will like these cases a whole lot. If I someday get the money for a large collection, I would like this in it, Very unique. Seems to be a great price for genuine ostrich. Good luck with your sale.

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
Yeah the right person will like these cases a whole lot. If I someday get the money for a large collection, I would like this in it, Very unique. Seems to be a great price for genuine ostrich. Good luck with your sale.

I like that case ,
Hook me up ..

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is Ritch Remo's wife

I am sorry but that case is disgusting.

It's not what you put in your mouth that makes you unclean but what comes out of it. I hope that there'll be someone on your side who'll encourage you in whatever you do..you are the master of your craft and in the same way you are God's masterpiece, so you're not disgusting but you are accepted in the way you were made.:wink:

Ritch's wife

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Rating - 100%
116   0   1
Very nice case!!

I like green, and this case looks very nice. Just wish I had the green to buy it with!!

Hmmm... maybe raffle it at $10 a spot/46 spots, and it would fill quickly:grin:

Also, give someone a chance to get one of your cases in their hand and let us all know about the quality. Good marketing and a great way to be seen.

Just a thought (I am full of them with being unemployed right now - at least that is what the wife says).

Good luck on your sale!!!!

Michael

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
It's not what you put in your mouth that makes you unclean but what comes out of it. I hope that there'll be someone on your side who'll encourage you in whatever you do..you are the master of your craft and in the same way you are God's masterpiece, so you're not disgusting but you are accepted in the way you were made.:wink:

Ritch's wife

Dam i guess you said a mouth full.

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Sweet

I could definitely see this coming into a pool hall. It's definitely a conversation piece. I tip my hat to the maker.. and seperately... Jaydog.. love-ya.. love-ya show... keep'em clean. .. and lastly, Question: I'm relatively new on AZB.. how does a guy who only has 4 posts get a full bar of reputation? Im just on a distinguished road. :)

Last edited:

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like green, and this case looks very nice. Just wish I had the green to buy it with!!

Hmmm... maybe raffle it at $10 a spot/46 spots, and it would fill quickly:grin:

Also, give someone a chance to get one of your cases in their hand and let us all know about the quality. Good marketing and a great way to be seen.

Just a thought (I am full of them with being unemployed right now - at least that is what the wife says).

Good luck on your sale!!!!

Michael

nice marketing idea, will do that. Thanks!

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sold!

everyone!

this case has been sold. bought by another az member. i have also withdrawn this case from the raffle in case someone misses the post at the raffle forum. the raffle has been going too slow. it has been a couple of weeks and the spots are not filled yet. thanks for the interest and for your positive comments and feedbacks.

ritch remo

i love Jesus
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ostrich Skin 2x4 cue case is now on it's slashed-off price. The posted price is $750 usd free shipping but since I will be coming out with a black and mustard 2x4 version of this case line, the price is now on sale at $450 usd shipped (CONUS). This is a steal price :thumbup:. Own an a one-of-a-kind case in real ostrich skin. Hurry! First come, first served basis. :)

Best Regards,
RLR

Thank you for all the positive comments. this case is now SOLD.