Sampaio Premier--player or collectible?

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey all,

I just purchased a beautiful '64 Sampaio Premier. I really want to shoot with it because I did not really buy it to collect or resell. However, if it doesn't play well or hit solid, I may just resell it. Thoughts? I know its the Indian, not the arrow...but you know what I'm getting at. Thanks!
 
The Premier I have plays pretty good
I also have an Astro that looks almost new but I think the tip is original.

From a collectible point of view I don't think they have much value, so you may as well play with it.
 
The Premier I have plays pretty good
I also have an Astro that looks almost new but I think the tip is original.

From a collectible point of view I don't think they have much value, so you may as well play with it.

Next time we get a chance to get together bring your Astro and I will bring mine, it looks new also. I actually like the Astro more then the Premier.
 
I was having a tip put on it and the repairman offered me unsolicited advice that this is a Walmart cue worth less than $100....last time he gets work from me! Carved Sampaio on butt and stamped Made in Portugal on shaft. Sad that I know more than the repair man! I should be able to get $500 for it!
 
I was having a tip put on it and the repairman offered me unsolicited advice that this is a Walmart cue worth less than $100....last time he gets work from me! Carved Sampaio on butt and stamped Made in Portugal on shaft. Sad that I know more than the repair man! I should be able to get $500 for it!


I would take $300 for both my Premier and Astro Sampaio

Shipped

:smile:
 
Back
Top