Sang Lee Personal CCS 3 cushion cue
Hi to all 3 cushion players out there. I used to play the game pretty sporty but switched to pool and don't play that much.
I'm selling a cue that used to belong to one of the greatest players out there. Mr. Sang Lee was a super pro and world champion. He gave the cue to a friend of mine and I bought the cue. This an extremely rare ccs due to the color combo used: yellow,purple and green.
the cue has been refinished and comes with 4 shafts starting with 11.3mm-3.7oz,11,5mm-3.8oz,11.8mm-4.12oz and 12.16mm-4.23oz.
Butt is 13.5oz
cue is straight and jam solid hitting.
Please make me an offer.
Vass 917 747 3418




Hi to all 3 cushion players out there. I used to play the game pretty sporty but switched to pool and don't play that much.
I'm selling a cue that used to belong to one of the greatest players out there. Mr. Sang Lee was a super pro and world champion. He gave the cue to a friend of mine and I bought the cue. This an extremely rare ccs due to the color combo used: yellow,purple and green.
the cue has been refinished and comes with 4 shafts starting with 11.3mm-3.7oz,11,5mm-3.8oz,11.8mm-4.12oz and 12.16mm-4.23oz.
Butt is 13.5oz
cue is straight and jam solid hitting.
Please make me an offer.
Vass 917 747 3418




Last edited: