Schon CL 15, Instroke 2/4 leather case, BJ cue

HR Masters

Registered
Schon CL 15 cue with 2 original shafts all in excellent+ condition, slight blemish on SS joint, can be easily buffed out. If I remember correctly it is 19-1/4, Instroke blk leather 2/4 case in excellent condition, slight scuff on side near bottom. The BJ cue is an asian but well made. $900+ shipping OBO. Paypal or USPS MO. Pls I know some think they are being cute but save your ridiculous lowball offers for some one else, I don't bother answering them. To everyone else, thanks for taking time to read this add. HR
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8106.jpg
    IMG_8106.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_8115.jpg
    IMG_8115.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 141
HR Masters said:
Pls I know some think they are being cute but save your ridiculous lowball offers for some one else, I don't bother answering them.

Nothing like positivity when trying to sell expensive items.. Hooah!

Russ
 
Russ Chewning said:
Nothing like positivity when trying to sell expensive items.. Hooah!

Russ
Tap Tap Tap.

No offense OP, but every time I see someone selling a player, break cue and case together as a bundle I wonder if it went out the back door (if you know what I mean).:D
 
Back
Top