Schon cue

calibration

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Iso Schon Cue. PM me if u have one. Thanks
I have a nice SP 20. Circa 1990. 4 floating ebony points with ivory inlays, ebony windows in the butt sleve with same inlays as points. The SP20 was one of the first floating point cues Schon ever made. A real nice original, never refinished, cue. There are a few scuffs around the joint collar and a few minor dings. It has been played plenty but well taken care of. One shaft at 12.75mm. Straight and plays good. $500 plus delivery.

Attachments

• Schon SP 20 B.jpg
    Schon SP 20 B.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 213
  • schon SP 20 a.jpg
    schon SP 20 a.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 209

Terry Aeschliman

Terry Aeschliman
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have a 1993 SL-7 (?) with two shafts. It has SCHON 13 horizontal in the shaft collar. It may be a renamed R12. Very good used condition.
$1500 shipped. Terry Aeschliman Galveston In Text 765 434 5131 for pictures

Ratthead

Registered
I have a nice SP 20. Circa 1990. 4 floating ebony points with ivory inlays, ebony windows in the butt sleve with same inlays as points. The SP20 was one of the first floating point cues Schon ever made. A real nice original, never refinished, cue. There are a few scuffs around the joint collar and a few minor dings. It has been played plenty but well taken care of. One shaft at 12.75mm. Straight and plays good. $500 plus delivery.
Is the cue still available?