Schon, is there an easy way to ID them?

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
It seems like this shouldn't be rocket science but I'm having zero luck.

Anyone know an actual useful archive site for Schon?

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida
 
That's literally all I've got until Wednesday when it gets here. Lol. Rolled the dice.

Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410224166.805622.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410224166.805622.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 171
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410224181.681844.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410224181.681844.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 192
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410224193.531729.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410224193.531729.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 178
Do you know which one?

This is as close as I can find.


Play Well!

Billiard Bill's
Buying-Selling-Trading
Text/call Bill 239.823.0408 (8am-7pm EST please)
billiardbills@gmail.com
Southwest Florida
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410225189.820243.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1410225189.820243.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 174
Look at it under good light and see if you can see a line where the wrap would start stop.
The newer ones are wrapped with black linen and epoxied over. The originals were not.
Chuck
 
I have a black widow and I believe if you close, you can see 5 separate segments...one of the best hitting cues I have owned.
 
Back
Top