This is the my favorite of the ones Schon,Evan "the great" Clark made for me
I sold them all and failed to keep one for myself,lately I have been trying to get one of each design,but not much luck
Instead I only have 2 of the samePetersen ,the one with the 8 points and all the fancy notched ivory dots and diamonds making it so pretty
Anyway I will trade it for the Propeller model or sell it for $2000
there will never ne another Ivory joint Schon
I will let either one of mine go for only $2000
Schon actually has one now to duplicate with a steel joint,mother of pearl
and a slightly different 8 pointer
they are going to make me 7 in a one time run
Only one of these is not spoken for
$100 will hold you a new cue nbalance due when John finishes it
This is a craig petersen tribute cue,but the design was used by Gina,Libra
and Petersen...many think this is the prettiest cue ever made
will someone help with pictures,this cue is so pretty pictures will help
PM or call
Dean
214 477 7323
I sold them all and failed to keep one for myself,lately I have been trying to get one of each design,but not much luck
Instead I only have 2 of the samePetersen ,the one with the 8 points and all the fancy notched ivory dots and diamonds making it so pretty
Anyway I will trade it for the Propeller model or sell it for $2000
there will never ne another Ivory joint Schon
I will let either one of mine go for only $2000
Schon actually has one now to duplicate with a steel joint,mother of pearl
and a slightly different 8 pointer
they are going to make me 7 in a one time run
Only one of these is not spoken for
$100 will hold you a new cue nbalance due when John finishes it
This is a craig petersen tribute cue,but the design was used by Gina,Libra
and Petersen...many think this is the prettiest cue ever made
will someone help with pictures,this cue is so pretty pictures will help
PM or call
Dean
214 477 7323