Selling for a friend so would prefer cash on these. I played with them on my home diamond and there are no issues.
I believe the Schon is an STL 15 and its in average played condition, with some minor finish cracking. The pictures came out a little dark but I can send additional ones if anyone would like to see more of either cue.
The John LaLonde cue is the first one I have seen up close. Its solid and has a 3/8x10 pin. I dont know much about these other than hes from Alpena MI and has been making cues for about 15 years.
Schon SOLD
Butt - 15.1 ounce
Shaft - 3.8 ounce 12.45 mm
John LaLonde SOLD
Butt - 16.4 ounce
Shaft - 3.5 ounce 12.75 mm
OB Shaft - 3.5 ounce 12.55 mm
I believe the Schon is an STL 15 and its in average played condition, with some minor finish cracking. The pictures came out a little dark but I can send additional ones if anyone would like to see more of either cue.
The John LaLonde cue is the first one I have seen up close. Its solid and has a 3/8x10 pin. I dont know much about these other than hes from Alpena MI and has been making cues for about 15 years.
Schon SOLD
Butt - 15.1 ounce
Shaft - 3.8 ounce 12.45 mm
John LaLonde SOLD
Butt - 16.4 ounce
Shaft - 3.5 ounce 12.75 mm
OB Shaft - 3.5 ounce 12.55 mm
Attachments
Last edited: