Schon tributes to Petersen or Balabushka

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wanted right now

i want more

I only have 1 Schonn Hoppe FS
dean
214 477 7323

or PM
 
Last edited:
I knew it

wanted right now

I only have 1 Schonn Hoppe FS
dean
214 477 7323

or PM
I knew it I knew it I knew it. Dean calls me and says I have the perfect cue for you
coming in next week,,a Schon Hoppe tribute. it even has an LD shaft to go along
with the regular one. Keep it as long as you like,I won't have a table for a couple
of months and you will probably fall in love with it and want to keep it. Wow says I,
I will do that and bring all these others I have been testing for you (free of charge I
might add) back along with your Gorgeous George biography, saving me the postage.
as he feels I should pay it I say I won't be out of the driveway heading home before
you will have it in the for sale section on AZ.I will barely have time to put expensive
new tips on them,clean and reseal the shafts to better than new before he's'.calling
me with address of the person that just bought it. Hurry with those tips and shafts
this guy is kind of impatient. Ha Ha he says see you soon, He doesn't even
wait that long, he speeds home posts "The perfect cue for me" for sale.I may
just keep the Gorgeous George biography for putting me through all of this.
jack
 
Back
Top