moccabee Mocc1Cues Silver Member Dec 17, 2012 #1 Anyone know the going price for the hard back version?
R Richard Kapela AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 17, 2012 #2 About $25: http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Science...973?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e757dc685
K kawawoky71 Registered Nov 2, 2014 #3 Could anyone advice me that book? Is it for advanced players? What topics are covered? Many thanks, Tony
Could anyone advice me that book? Is it for advanced players? What topics are covered? Many thanks, Tony
sjm Older and Wiser Silver Member Nov 2, 2014 #4 kawawoky71 said: Could anyone advice me that book? Is it for advanced players? What topics are covered? Many thanks, Tony Click to expand... Useful for players of all levels. I read it close to twenty years ago and enjoyed it. Recommended.
kawawoky71 said: Could anyone advice me that book? Is it for advanced players? What topics are covered? Many thanks, Tony Click to expand... Useful for players of all levels. I read it close to twenty years ago and enjoyed it. Recommended.
jtompilot AzB Silver Member Silver Member Nov 3, 2014 #5 sjm said: Useful for players of all levels. I read it close to twenty years ago and enjoyed it. Recommended. Click to expand... I also recommend it. Great book.
sjm said: Useful for players of all levels. I read it close to twenty years ago and enjoyed it. Recommended. Click to expand... I also recommend it. Great book.