is this DVD for sale yet or any other new 1P or banks DVDs?
Last I heard from Lenny a few days ago was they were done filming everything and were in the process of finishing up the editing. Then I imagine a few weeks to finalize it before it's done.
How can we order this dvd? Do you have a prepay? A waiting list? Or just refer to your website? Let us know. We await!your right, it should be done within 3 weeks or less, all the footage is recorded, a bunch of footage edited and later today i need to finish a time line for 3 chapters and give it to the editor. I am crossing my fingers it comes out as good as i expected, so far it has and the content is.....powerful! :grin-square:
How can we order this dvd? Do you have a prepay? A waiting list? Or just refer to your website? Let us know. We await!
Wutang
It will be on my site www.ontherailtv.com and also here too in the Classifieds, I might talk to Mike about putting it into the AZ Billiard store too. :smile:
Thanks Gerry and do not worry about it bud, maybe a bump for my shirt thread and we will call it even and thanks for your support. :wink:Lenny...I'll take one when it's ready, plus.....add $5 to my cost..I short changed you on the new T-shirt you guys sent me....sorry man!
good luck!
G.