Scott Frost's opinion about Predator tables

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I don’t fail to understand anything. What you fail to understand is it no longer matters what the first run of anything means very little. If you have the cash, the want and the will to make a table better and have the cash to do so it’s not a big deal. What I can tell you is predator had made a significant investment and have “huge” exposure right out of the gate and they are supplying 350 table a wack at these events. So if they want it they can have it. It’s actually not a bad playing table. I played probably 400 games on the tables. Probably more than a lot of pros.

It really doesn’t matter what this forum or Scott Red Shoes Frost has to say. They have the cash and exposure to support it. Plain and simple. Not a single person in this forum is going to do anything but shit talk.

Nobody and I mean nobody including you Glenn is going to leverage everything you have along with everything about another 40 people have to even take a wack at it. You tried and failed.

So we can all complain (because let’s be honest that’s what you do best other than stretch cloth of course) but, it’s not going to make a bit of difference. Time to start admitting that your opinion, fact or whatever term you want to use means zero. I big donut. Just a very small pimple on a huge ass of business trying to think it matters. It doesn’t. You can be frustrated all you want but it’s going nowhere. They won’t even tell to Scott Red Shoes Frost and you think your comments are going anywhere? NOT!
Remember what you just said, so you can use those words for flavor when you eat them😅🤣😂

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
I don’t fail to understand anything. What you fail to understand is it no longer matters what the first run of anything means very little. If you have the cash, the want and the will to make a table better and have the cash to do so it’s not a big deal. What I can tell you is predator had made a significant investment and have “huge” exposure right out of the gate and they are supplying 350 table a wack at these events. So if they want it they can have it. It’s actually not a bad playing table. I played probably 400 games on the tables. Probably more than a lot of pros.

It really doesn’t matter what this forum or Scott Red Shoes Frost has to say. They have the cash and exposure to support it. Plain and simple. Not a single person in this forum is going to do anything but shit talk.

Nobody and I mean nobody including you Glenn is going to leverage everything you have along with everything about another 40 people have to even take a wack at it. You tried and failed.

So we can all complain (because let’s be honest that’s what you do best other than stretch cloth of course) but, it’s not going to make a bit of difference. Time to start admitting that your opinion, fact or whatever term you want to use means zero. I big donut. Just a very small pimple on a huge ass of business trying to think it matters. It doesn’t. You can be frustrated all you want but it’s going nowhere. They won’t even tell to Scott Red Shoes Frost and you think your comments are going anywhere? NOT!
Trent, is that you? :cautious:

I may not be able to change anything, but I'll be damned if I eat a s### sandwich with a grin on my face just because the guys serving it says they are the best. I don't care if they serve fillet mignon after everyone complains for a year, I ain't going back after having had one smell of that original sandwich.

You gotta almost perfectly nail a product on release nowadays. The internet never forgets. They will be chasing away a poor reputation for years, even if/when they correct the issues the black eye doesn't go away.

It might not hurt their business as much since they have a devoted fan base that seem to like their products. They have the money and branding to weather some storms, but if they had been knowledgeable on pool table construction they didn't have to. They brought a product to market without even realizing that it takes special considerations to store a table on it's side. That's pretty bad.

Trent, is that you? :cautious:

I may not be able to change anything, but I'll be damned if I eat a s### sandwich with a grin on my face just because the guys serving it says they are the best. I don't care if they serve fillet mignon after everyone complains for a year, I ain't going back after having had one smell of that original sandwich.

You gotta almost perfectly nail a product on release nowadays. The internet never forgets. They will be chasing away a poor reputation for years, even if/when they correct the issues the black eye doesn't go away.

It might not hurt their business as much since they have a devoted fan base that seem to like their products. They have the money and branding to weather some storms, but if they had been knowledgeable on pool table construction they didn't have to. They brought a product to market without even realizing that it takes special considerations to store a table on it's side. That's pretty bad.
Trent?

Eating a shit sand which as you say is slightly different from playing on a developing pool table. Not sure the analogy has much if any relationship to billiards in general. We will see how this entire thing pans out. If Predator wants it then it’s theirs. If not then it will be someone else’s.

TrxR

Eating a shit sand which as you say is slightly different from playing on a developing pool table. Not sure the analogy has much if any relationship to billiards in general. We will see how this entire thing pans out. If Predator wants it then it’s theirs. If not then it will be someone else’s.
The problem I see is it's not really a developing table, it's just a table that's been around for a long while with a few cosmetic changes and a Predator logo stuck on it.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
The way as I see it a poor product can stain a companies image to the point where people will not trust buying anything from them. That crappy Predator table could cost Predator not only sales in pool tables but also chalk, gloves, shafts, cues, ugly balls, etc.. Only time will tell, I can tell you if it was my business I would rather not have that huge skid mark in my shorts that Predator is getting with their tables.

ironmaiden

That Predator table looks like an upgraded Mizerak and probably plays about the same but at 15X the price. No way I'd ever buy anything Predator. If someone gave me one I'd sell it and grab a GCIV or Diamond. Overpriced junk!