Scruggs Hoppe For Sale

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Up for sale is a beautiful Scruggs 4 point/4 veneer cocobolo into maple with hoppe ring in the butt sleeve. The veneer colors are blueish gray, blue, blueish gray, black. The wrap is a beautiful seamless lizard print leather. This cue is in pristine condition. The only blemish is a minor ding about and inch and a half from the rings on one shaft. Very minor.

Specs:

The cue weighs an even 19 oz. with either shaft. The butt alone is 14.8 oz. and each shaft is 4.2 oz. Shafts are right at 13 mm. One shaft has a water buffalo tip with pad. The tip on the other shaft is unknown to me. Both ferrules are ivory. The pin is 5/16x14 stainless. Everything is straight together and apart.

This cue is probably the most well balanced cue I've ever had in my hands and plays the way Scruggs cues play. Awesome! I have another one that has the big radial pin which I prefer so I'm keeping that one and letting this one go so someone else can enjoy it. My price is $SOLD obo shipped and insured to continental u.s. only. Absolutely no trades and lowball offers will simply be ignored. Form of payment to be either paypal with buyer paying additional 4% for fees or US Postal Service money order. Attached are some pics.

Thanks,

Randy

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
now that is a cue
Tim retired and Mike is no longer with us
this might be your last chance to own a truly classic cue

by the great Tim Scruggs

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
This baby needs to be on the front page.
Bump a great cue. You don't see these Scrugg's in great shape with shafts that haven't been whittled down very often. That's the difference between one like this and the ones that come on the board for $1,500 and less. Very nice cue Randy9Ball - Good luck with your sale!!!

Last edited:

Randy9Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Bump a great cue. You don't see these Scrugg's is great shape with shafts that haven't been whittled down thin very often That's the difference between one like this and the ones that come on the board for $1,500 and less. Very nice cue Randy9Ball - Good luck with your sale!!!

Thanks Bob! Back to the top!