SCRUGGS Ivory Block cue.. fs or trade ****

spanky981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is a great cue from Tim Scruggs.. Dated in 98..
Cue has dark purpleheart sleeve and forearm..
Ivory blocks with ivory veneers.. Gold and ivory ringwork..
Ivory 3/8 10 joint.. Ivory inlayed diamonds..
3 ivory ferruled shafts.. All are around 12.8, 12.9mm. one ferrrule is cracked.
Black lizard wrap..
No nicks in great like new shape..

$3300 or trade plus cash..

Mike


100_3869.jpg


100_3870.jpg


100_3871.jpg


100_3872.jpg


100_3873.jpg
 
had this cue in my hand in VF this year.
it just came out of a big collection.

sharp cue michael.


chris G
 
cue

I will offer this cue at a giveaway price of $3050 delivered.. Please let me know if interested..

Merry x-mas
Mike
 
lowere price

spanky981 said:
I will offer this cue at a giveaway price of $3050 delivered.. Please let me know if interested..

Merry x-mas
Mike

Ok... I want to sell this..

$2900 plus shipping.. Gotta go now..

Mike
 
Scruggs

That's one heck of a cue. Wish I had the money for it. I've got a few cues, but not sure if trades would even work for this beauty!! -John
 
Not Only Is This Cue A Looker, She Plays Mighty Fine As Well. Not That I Have Any Clue How To Play Or What A Cue Should Feel Like, But This One Felt Just Right In My Hands. I Played A Few Racks With It Before I Sold It.

P.s. I Was The Guy That Sold It In Valley Forge This Past March. I Sold It For A Friend Of Mine, And Considered Keeping It For Myself, But I Just Had Too Many Other Deals Going On.
 
Back
Top