seeking table, budget is 2k

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I've never seen a GC1 under $2k that didn't need $1.5k-$2k invested to make it a great playing table, as most in that price range are usually worn out commercialy used up.

But you have only seen what your eye saw. Recall our stupid recreation center selling of GC ll's, and llll's at $250.00. Most were set up in people homes, and they were happy customers.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
But you have only seen what your eye saw. Recall our stupid recreation center selling of GC ll's, and llll's at $250.00. Most were set up in people homes, and they were happy customers.
No one complains if the price is cheap enough, because you get what you pay for, most everyone knows that, and most home owners wouldn't know the difference between good or bad either. They're just glad to own a GC for so cheap!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
No one complains if the price is cheap enough, because you get what you pay for, most everyone knows that, and most home owners wouldn't know the difference between good or bad either. They're just glad to own a GC for so cheap!

Well the tables the Dumb Asses sold off for! $250,00 were because cry babies want Diamonds, had I been in position to deal with the cry babies. I would have said hold bake sale, and pay for what you want with your money.

We had 28 Gold Crown ll’s & lll’s they were level, they had god cloth, got maintained, we’re in good shape,

No reason to replace but stupidity and spending others money.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well the tables the Dumb Asses sold off for! $250,00 were because cry babies want Diamonds, had I been in position to deal with the cry babies. I would have said hold bake sale, and pay for what you want with your money.

We had 28 Gold Crown ll’s & lll’s they were level, they had god cloth, got maintained, we’re in good shape,

No reason to replace but stupidity and spending others money.
How many had stapled out rails that wouldn't hold the staples anymore? How many had ball banging split out end of the rails?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
How many had stapled out rails that wouldn't hold the staples anymore? How many had ball banging split out end of the rails?

Most if not all were in great shape, cry babies made noice, and got there wish.

It’s easy to spend money that is not coming out of your wallet,

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Most if not all were in great shape, cry babies made noice, and got there wish.

It’s easy to spend money that is not coming out of your wallet,
Did you ever talk to the pool table mechanic working on the tables, to get HIS opinion on the condition of the tables? Of course not, maybe Clayton Anderson told management that he wouldn't be working on them anymore unless the upgraded their tables. YOU are not qualified to make that decision, as you only judge the tables as stilp being ok if they at least bounce a ball off the rails. Get over it, play on the Diamonds, or don't, your choice.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Did you ever talk to the pool table mechanic working on the tables, to get HIS opinion on the condition of the tables? Of course not, maybe Clayton Anderson told management that he wouldn't be working on them anymore unless the upgraded their tables. YOU are not qualified to make that decision, as you only judge the tables as stilp being ok if they at least bounce a ball off the rails. Get over it, play on the Diamonds, or don't, your choice.

So if Tables are Level, Cloth is in Good Shape I am happy camper.

Many of the Pool Bars, and Room that have closed did marginal job of taking care of tables.

Don’t matter no more, they are now closed.

So Glenn are you replying as concerned person in know, or puppet of the pool table industry❓

Were you not a contract employee of Diamond could that relationship cloud your thoughts & thinking❓

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member

Many of the Pool Bars, and Room that have closed did marginal job of taking care of tables.

So Glenn are you replying as concerned person in know, or puppet of the pool table industry❓

Were you not a contract employee of Diamond could that relationship cloud your thoughts & thinking❓
😅🤣😂😅🤣😂

realkingcobra

Silver Member

I've never been a puppet of this industry, because I have no problem voicing my opinion, like it or not.

And so you're not confused, I've NEVER been an employee of Diamond. A consultant is who you HIRE to solve problems for you, Diamond has HIRED me as a consultant because of my extensive knowledge of the commercial pool table industry, having designed and manufactured my own line of King Cobra coin operated pool tables years before Diamond even thought about the coin operated industry, and was in business building home style pool tables a full 5 years before Diamond ever built their first pool table!

1995 King Cobra 8ft Coin ops

20160927_212800_1024x1024.jpg
20160927_212826_1024x1024.jpg

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Name ONE pool table mechanic that has designed and built his OWN line of coin operated pool tables, just name ONE!

I built 102 8fts, and 26 9fts, all capable of being flipped up on their sides on my carts, loaded on my trailer, taken to the location, flipped down, leveled and ready to play on in 30 minutes or less, where do you think Diamond got that knowledge from? An employee??????