SELLING- 4 Foot Dovetail

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Available for sale - 10 - 4ft precision Anodized Aluminum Dove Tail w/ Hard Coat finish Taig compatible. You won't be disappointed with these. Extremely precise.

I only have 10 of these that I am ready to sell at this time, so the first 12 people who want one will get one.

The cost is $80 each dovetail and $ 60.00 each u channel

Shipping is going to be $35.00. I am not comfortable putting these in cardboard to ship them so I am going to build a wooden box to ship these out.

Total $115.00 for one.

I can ship out as many as three in the same box to save on shipping.

These will be shipped out no later than Monday July 20th.

Attachments

• IMG_1281-001.JPG
    IMG_1281-001.JPG
    11 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:

bigdogk9

Banned
bed

Are these any different than the Cueman or Mid-American lathe Dove tail beds?

Better?

Last edited:

jkan101

jkan101
Silver Member
May we see a picture of this please and also does that include the rack gear? ..And if it includes it what size???

Thanks

Joe

shakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sounds like he is just selling the dovetails, not the whole beds. He had some 4' steel dovetail at one time that I haven't seen anyone duplicate yet.

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My lathe set up uses one of Lee's steel dovetails.
I am happy with it.
Neil

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Sounds like he is just selling the dovetails, not the whole beds. He had some 4' steel dovetail at one time that I haven't seen anyone duplicate yet.

They are very difficult to duplicate. These new ones however, are aluminum and have a hard coat on them. I am positive that anyone who purchases one will be 100% happy with it.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Are these any different than the Cueman or Mid-American lathe Dove tail beds?

Better?

As far as dimensions and things they are exactly the same. These are precision aluminum with the newest hardcoating available. Anyone who buys these will be 100% satisfied with the quality.

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Someone asked about the gear racks the gear racks are $20.00 each

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
As of a few minutes ago we have packaged and and have all orders ready to ship out Monday morning anyone ordering the duck tales if you send me your cell number so I can send a picture of her your shipping labels over to you thank you for your business we're doing our very best to keep on top of things so that everybody stays happy

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk