NVBensonGuy
New member
Greetings,
I haven't played much in the last 15 years so I'm selling off my collection. My loss is your gain. I'll update this post as the ownership of what I'm selling changes. If my prices are way out of whack send me a PM with what you think is a reasonable offer and we'll talk.
Thanks for looking.
Item #1 SOLD
Benson circa 1993, $500
4-points, 12-inlays, 2-shafts, leather wrap handle



Item #2 SOLD
Benson circa ??? it's older than the other one though, $350
4-points, 8-inlays, 2-shafts, nylon wrap handle


I can only load 5 pics so I'll tell you about the rest, PM me for pictures if you're interested.
I also have a Joss Custom, no wrap, circa 1992, 1-shaft. $200 I'm going to keep this one, for nostalgia sake (and because it's sneaky
)
1-butt, 2-shaft, 'It's George' case, great shape, Leather alligator-pattern cover, not vinyl, no date inside the pocket, pocket is about 6" long. $100 SOLD
2-butt, 4-shaft, 'It's George' knock-off, Leather ostrich-pattern cover, not vinyl, not sure who makes it but I got it about 20-years ago when I got the Benson's, pocket is about 1/3 the length of the case. $150 SOLD
Depending on where you are I may be willing to split the shipping with you. I live at 89441, you can find out estimated shipping rates HERE or HERE
Once again, thanks for looking at my stuff.
Rob
I haven't played much in the last 15 years so I'm selling off my collection. My loss is your gain. I'll update this post as the ownership of what I'm selling changes. If my prices are way out of whack send me a PM with what you think is a reasonable offer and we'll talk.
Thanks for looking.
Item #1 SOLD
Benson circa 1993, $500
4-points, 12-inlays, 2-shafts, leather wrap handle



Item #2 SOLD
Benson circa ??? it's older than the other one though, $350
4-points, 8-inlays, 2-shafts, nylon wrap handle


I can only load 5 pics so I'll tell you about the rest, PM me for pictures if you're interested.
I also have a Joss Custom, no wrap, circa 1992, 1-shaft. $200 I'm going to keep this one, for nostalgia sake (and because it's sneaky
1-butt, 2-shaft, 'It's George' case, great shape, Leather alligator-pattern cover, not vinyl, no date inside the pocket, pocket is about 6" long. $100 SOLD
2-butt, 4-shaft, 'It's George' knock-off, Leather ostrich-pattern cover, not vinyl, not sure who makes it but I got it about 20-years ago when I got the Benson's, pocket is about 1/3 the length of the case. $150 SOLD
Depending on where you are I may be willing to split the shipping with you. I live at 89441, you can find out estimated shipping rates HERE or HERE
Once again, thanks for looking at my stuff.
Rob
Last edited: