Seminole Pro Tour Day 1 Results

Seminole Pro Tour

Kevin Pickard
Silver Member
We kicked off our 6th event of the year last night at Hammer Heads Billiards in Holiday, FL. Dan Lavoie has put together a beautiful room and I encourage you to go and check it out if you havent already. This weekend's event has a total of 60 people, and looks to be another outstanding tournament. All matches begin at 10am this morning and continue on throughout the day until about 10pm. If the room has wireless internet, I will post updates throughout the day.

Day 1 Winners include:

Corey Deuel
Richard Broumpton
Stevie Moore
Dave Grossman
Butch Croft
Neil Fujiwara

Unfortunately, we had two 1st round forfeits and two top names will have to fight their way back from arriving too late. Troy Frank and Charlie Williams will definitely have their work cut out for them.

The match of the night pitted Tommy Kennedy and Tim Hall. Tim was up 6-1 in the race to 7 and let Tommy creep back in game by game. When it was finally double hill, Tim took the last game and the win as Tommy was left to figure out what went wrong.

I'll check back this afternoon to post some updates and answer any questions anybody has.

Kevin
 
Thanks for the update Kevin. Is there somewhere we can look at the brackets, would like to check on a friend.
 
Glad to Hear Rich, Dave and Neil Did Good. I'll have to talk to Tim here shortly. I'm glad to know these Guys. I have learned a lot.
 
Back
Top