Seminole Pro Tour Rankings!

Seminole Pro Tour

Kevin Pickard
Silver Member
The rankings after our first stop on the Tour are now posted on www.seminolesportsmanagement.com. Just click on the Pro Tour and then the Rankings link. This will be updated after every event we have so make sure to keep the website under your favorites! It also has my contact information and the tournament schedule when you need to sign up for the events.

Please make sure you sign up ASAP if you are planning on going to Atlanta on April 4th-6th! $8,000 Added.

Kevin
 
Thanks for the update Kevin, are you going the have the future listings with a ranking next to it? That way us people in the middle of the pack know if we're tied for 32nd place or 64th. =)

On a lesser not I don't know if anyone from Jacksonville is going to the Atlanta tournament but I will find out for you to be sure. I know John and I won't be going to this one but are planning to go to Hammerheads for sure, we are plotting and planning out trip out now. Still owe you that drink, don't let me forget!!

Thanks again for all of your help and doing what you can to bring 10-ball tournaments to a new level, we are lucky to have you and everyone involved. Take care man.
 
haha love the user name Neil. I definitely meant to put the rankings next to the names, but apparently it never happened when I uploaded the document. Ill be sure to fix that after this tourney in ATL. Thanks for the nice comments and Ill see you guys at Hammer Heads.
 
Do you know about how long it takes to get the videos from strokers up on propoolvideo?
 
Hey Steve Jorge at Pro Pool Video had some issues with hackers into his website, and he was/is dilligently working on squaring everything away over there. I know he still has some great matches from the Steve Mizerak Championship and some from Strokers that he is excited to post as soon as possible. I am hoping that it happens this weekend from what he has told me. Thanks for the support.

www.propoolvideo.com
 
Back
Top