Sept 28 & 29 - 2013 Houston 9 Ball Open - $5,000 Added Legends Billiards

LegendsTed

Registered
Houston Open

We are starting to fill up. 10 more days till tournament day.
You can pay with PayPal, Credit Card or Cash. (it still works)
To pay by Credit Card, Call Legends 281-332-7716 and give your CC info to the Legends personnel. To pay via PayPal, send $90.00 to legendsbilliards@live.com be sure to include the First & Last name of the person that you are entering in the tournament.
Last but not least, come on by Legends Billiards and pay with $85.00 cash.
FYI Legends opens at 3:00 pm, if you are calling or coming by, do so after 3:00 pm
Looking forward to another great event. See you there.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
We are starting to fill up. 10 more days till tournament day.
You can pay with PayPal, Credit Card or Cash. (it still works)
To pay by Credit Card, Call Legends 281-332-7716 and give your CC info to the Legends personnel. To pay via PayPal, send $90.00 to legendsbilliards@live.com be sure to include the First & Last name of the person that you are entering in the tournament.
Last but not least, come on by Legends Billiards and pay with $85.00 cash.
FYI Legends opens at 3:00 pm, if you are calling or coming by, do so after 3:00 pm
Looking forward to another great event. See you there.

HOUSTONOPENSEPT2013_zps4d1e91b6.jpg

1outofthemoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament time is almost here! Get your entries paid and lets get this thing rolling. I will be donating to the tournament hoping to snap off the calcutta.

centexbomber

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Players list

I think the "movers and shakers" of this tournament either don't want to release the list for one of three reasons: 1) they're not organize and computer savvy enough to post it, 2) they don't have a good turn out and/or 3) they don't want a good turn out by getting people excited about coming out and seeing good pool players.
Can there be another reason why they don't post a players list? Whats the big deal??

TwinkleToes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament starts today! I enjoy playing in these tournaments because progress and learning is fun. Every time I play in a tournament, I learn more about what makes me tick...and where I have issues that keep me from playing to my potential. I presently have a boatload of weaknesses that need to be addressed. Well anyway...I am the only one who will determine today whether I have fun and learn anything or get disgusted and learn nothing. Looking forward to it!

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They never release a list here prior to the event. It almost always is full as well. Maybe someone will grab the list and post it thru their camera phone