seyberts cloth dvds

IcedVeins

Registered
These dvds are sweet im still a little confused on the covering the rails....would it be best to watch and do at the same time.....

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
These DVD's RIGHT??? :)

http://www.seyberts.com/index.php?p=catalog&mode=search&search_in=all&search_str=simonis+dvd&x=0&y=0

simdvdset.jpg

These are the ones right?

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
:)

I was making an inside joke with Glenn, he has been trying to get me to buy them! I have seen them and want the live demonstration from the Cobra himself!

Trent from Toledo

P.s. I am a Championship Tour Edition 30/30 guy myself. Anyone hear about the Earl vs Efren tournament @ Steinway Billiards in NYC? I guess Simonis was the main cloth sponsor, but, Steinway is now a CHAMPIONSHIP room and the tournament was played on 30/30! If it is good enough for that room, I feel VERY confident in my choice.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I was making an inside joke with Glenn, he has been trying to get me to buy them! I have seen them and want the live demonstration from the Cobra himself!

Trent from Toledo

P.s. I am a Championship Tour Edition 30/30 guy myself. Anyone hear about the Earl vs Efren tournament @ Steinway Billiards in NYC? I guess Simonis was the main cloth sponsor, but, Steinway is now a CHAMPIONSHIP room and the tournament was played on 30/30! If it is good enough for that room, I feel VERY confident in my choice.

You still have a lot to learn young man:thumbup:

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
Yes I do sir!

I am still a puppy and I know it! :) Working, having fun and learning :) I can't wait to switch to the gluedown method! :) We will be seein ya soon!

Trent