Seyberts lowering price cue

Logandgriff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I go to Seybert's first for all of my pool needs. I have had only wonderful experiences with them over many years. If you ever have a problem they will fix it. So I wouldn't want anyone to think otherwise even if their lowering price cue didn't lower right.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Having gotten through this thread, I will just say this... it always boggles my mind how quickly people jump to assuming malicious intent. IMHO Seyberts, Pool Dawg, Manning, and Billiards Warehouse are all fantastic businesses that work hard to make sure their customers are properly treated. If this was some startup company, I can certainly understand a bit the suspicious attitude. However, Seyberts has been around and have always done right when things happen.
Agreed. But in a way, it's understandable. There's very little in the form of ethics these days.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Having gotten through this thread, I will just say this... it always boggles my mind how quickly people jump to assuming malicious intent. IMHO Seyberts, Pool Dawg, Manning, and Billiards Warehouse are all fantastic businesses that work hard to make sure their customers are properly treated. If this was some startup company, I can certainly understand a bit the suspicious attitude. However, Seyberts has been around and have always done right when things happen.
Exactly. Automatically assuming the worst and dumping on a company before simply asking them is uncool. Years ago I had a competitor assume the worst and make a thread attacking me with a truly false accusation. Half the forum jumped on me as if I kidnapped a baby. What I said to the competitor at the time was that they could have ASKED me about the accusation, gotten my response and THEN if satisfied done nothing OR if unsatisfied gone on ahead and made a public post. As it happened this action sparked a pretty nasty series of threads that I am not proud of to this day but for which I will not apologize for.