seyberts or billiard warehouse

d_flash

Rack it up, I'll break it
Silver Member
asking for a lot without telling us much. which one's closer ? call both and ask if they can get the ? cue to you Saturday.

my bet is neither, overnight usually means 2 days. today is Thur., if they ship Fri. you'll probably get it on Monday !

call them both and post what each tells you, we'd like to know...............

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you can ship something out on fri overnight and get sat delivery. both are good places, i'm sure they will try and accomodate you. the shipping will be quite expensive though!

John Barton

If you get them to send it out with SATURDAY DELIVERY as an option selected then either of them should be able to take care of you IF they have the cue in stock.

At www.cuesight.com we routinely send out 1,2,3, day air packages that are guaranteed to get there on time. Most of them do.

One thing to remember is that no once the store gives the package to the shipper it is OUT OF THEIR HANDS. There is almost nothing that the shipper can do to influence the course of the package once it's on the way. It's possible to divert packages but requires a lot of time on the phone and luck. So even if the sender chooses instant teleportation as the shipping method he can't do anything if the teleporter is broken.

cmsmith9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only purchased items from the Billiard Warehouse. I've bought cues, Centennials, cases and other misc items over the years with excellent response time, and have always been satisfied. Greg is very knowledgeable in the industry and also a stellar pool player.

Christian

Tim

I will no longer do busniess with Seyberts. They told me if you buy a product from them and it is defective you must return it to the manufacturer. So much for customer service.

Scottlucasi19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I ended up using billiard warehouse, because they ended up being about 20 bucks cheaper and there alot closer to georgia than seyberts. I ordered a predator sneaky pete with stainless steel joint, and 30 inch shaft. And Greg at BW said it will arrive monday. I have a Bob freys bacote sp now and I have had it for about two years and I just dont like it anymore. And ive always wanted a 314.
---------------------Order Summary-------------------------

Item Subtotal: $341.20
Insurance Fees: $3.41
Shipping Cost: $34.51
GRAND TOTAL: $379.12
NOTE:Customer declared exemption from 23.88 sales tax.

Shipping Method: UPS Next Day Air [30165]
Shipping Weight: 2.50

--------------------Special Instructions-------------------

-----------------Individual Item Breakdown-----------------

Item Ref. Price ea. Qty. Description

30inch-upgrade $10.00 1 Upgrade to 30 Inch Shaft for
SP Series Cue
Predator-SP4RJ=NA= $331.20 1 Predator SP4RJ-18.50 oz

------------------------End of Order-----------------------

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

sid

Registered
Tim said:
They told me if you buy a product from them and it is defective you must return it to the manufacturer.

Hello Tim,
I would be interested in the specifics in your statement. Was it defective when you received it? Was it damaged in shipping? Have you had it for a while and then it became damaged. What is the item, What brand, does the brand offer warranty? All this is important as far as how we can handle a defective item.

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
Tim said:
I will no longer do busniess with Seyberts. They told me if you buy a product from them and it is defective you must return it to the manufacturer. So much for customer service.

I've always received extraordinary customer service from them.

Snapshot9

son of 3 leg 1 eye dog ..
Silver Member
Well

its Monday, and if you haven't got it yet, you should be shortly.

Let us know how it turns out.

Scottlucasi19

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It came in yesterday at 9am. Just like BW said it would and its exactley what I ordered. I played with it last night alittle while and I love it. The only problem I have with it, is the shaft is starting to feel gritty, does anyone know how to fix that?

BVal

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scottlucasi19 said:
It came in yesterday at 9am. Just like BW said it would and its exactley what I ordered. I played with it last night alittle while and I love it. The only problem I have with it, is the shaft is starting to feel gritty, does anyone know how to fix that?
Wash your hands before you play. Burnish the shaft with a piece of leather. I have a 314-2 and have never felt anyhing that ever resembled gritty.

BVal

MastersMaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have dealt with Seybert's a few times and had no problems. As far as shipping goes, I live about 45 minutes away, I would just drive there and get it.

Strokerz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scottlucasi19 said:
A new shaft needs to conditioned, Wash your hands ofthen, use a clean towel to wipe it down after or during play, When I get a new shaft that feels gariny I will burnish with some 2000 grit sandpapaer or cue papers and either use cue wax or cue silk I have been liking cue silk lately, Slipstic is a good product also. Wanna sell your Frey sp? :D