Seyberts

III_BALL

Registered
Anyone order from Seybert's? How are they? I've always ordered from Ozone Billiards and had a great experience with them, but there is an item Seybert's has that Ozone Billiards doesn't that I want

muddawg

Chill Out
Silver Member
Seyberts is great they are usually my go to store.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

poQet trainer

hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Silver Member
Anyone order from Seybert's? How are they? I've always ordered from Ozone Billiards and had a great experience with them, but there is an item Seybert's has that Ozone Billiards doesn't that I want

go to azb marketplace. thats the best.

mode101

Registered
I have bought from ozone and seyberts. Ozone processed and shipped faster than seyberts. Both have free shipping on orders 50 bucks and up. Ozone has online help which is nice.

Also, if you have to return anything to seyberts count on waiting the full 10 business days for them to get around to refunding your money. I waited 2 weeks for a refund.. thats a little excessive in my opinion..

That was my experience.. Let us know how yours goes.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seybert's is first class. They will do everything to keep a customer happy. You will enjoying dealing with Seybert's. I bought a lot of stuff from both. I give each a 100% rating.

Last edited:

wendyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shop online with them many times, great service, great return policy, and fast shipping

AlexandruM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seyberts is a good shop, with great prices.
But couple days ago I was disappointed, I found that Tom Hay sell Ultraskin tips 10 pieces for 35$, 3.5$ per piece, and Seyberts are selling the same tip for 7$, too much. So you should inspect the market before you make the decision.

TomHay

Best Tips For Less
Gold Member
Silver Member
Seyberts is a good shop, with great prices.
But couple days ago I was disappointed, I found that Tom Hay sell Ultraskin tips 10 pieces for 35$, 3.5$ per piece, and Seyberts are selling the same tip for 7$, too much. So you should inspect the market before you make the decision.

Seyberts is a class act, 100%

Tom Hay sells his UltraSkins cheaper than that to AZB members.

GAtexas1978

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yup I think he sells them for $25 for a pack of 10 which reminds me to order more!!! Tom...got a pm coming your way