Shane On Track For Another 100+ Year

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I see SVB is on track with an average of $400 a day to get his 100-150k this year also. I think he will still get better. Johnnyt
 
I see SVB is on track with an average of $400 a day to get his 100-150k this year also. I think he will still get better. Johnnyt

I agree, he really showed exceptional skills at Make it Happen, if he keeps it up he will be crowned the best player ever lived. Shannon played good, and every shot he took on last match had this phrase pop on his head "if i gave this man a shot i am doomed" and SVB "Made it Happen" what a skill,

Unfortunately for Shannon, could not keep up with SVB superb safe play, and fell victim to the desire to shoot at his hole no matter what % shot was. It did not work!


Thank you Make It Happen, great stream.
 
Back
Top