Shane Van Boening on 2 pool magazine covers

Don Akerlow

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
SVB is on two of three On The Break News pool magazine covers with his back to back win of the U.S. Open 9-Ball.

Shane may be the first pool player to three-peat the U.S. Open next year in 2014.

Also read on page 11 of each of the magazines, a column called "Chalk Talk" "If I Had a Dream …"
It talks about if I had a dream I would make a movie starring …….. the best pool player ever.

You can go to www.onthebreaknews.com to see the covers and read the articles.

SVBCovers.png
 
Cool magazine and article. I wouldn't be surprised at all if shane pulls off the hat trick.
Don't take this the wrong way, just some feedback, but the blurry image at the top right of your flyer
looks just a little too much like a 3d dong pic. Just fyi.
 
Back
Top