Shane wins at Four Bears 8 Ball Classic

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no

I really did it because, I had a lot of friends in the tourney, and at first I was going have it available to them too look at as they bid throughout the Calcutta. The thought didn't come to mind until have way through the women's calcutta

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I don't think I have ever seen him play, but it's pretty impressive to see the name Dan Louie. He has been playing strong for a long time.

bigchiefnd

red and black u like that
Silver Member
I don't think I have ever seen him play, but it's pretty impressive to see the name Dan Louie. He has been playing strong for a long time.

He played great the few matches I got to watch him play, he battled back against a local player who had him down 5-2 or 5-3. The guy must have a pretty happy disposition he was smiling even when things weren't going his way.

Banks

Banned
He played great the few matches I got to watch him play, he battled back against a local player who had him down 5-2 or 5-3. The guy must have a pretty happy disposition he was smiling even when things weren't going his way.

He's usually at the regional bca events here in the pnw. Nearly always smiling and have never once heard somebody talk bad about him. Nice guy with an amazing game.