Sharing pics of my Justis

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
I wanted to share a few pics of the case that I just received from Mr. Justis. Hope you all enjoy. Jack. I am very very happy with the case,

Thanks, JBK

URL]
 
Justis case

Joe Koontz said:
I wanted to share a few pics of the case that I just received from Mr. Justis. Hope you all enjoy. Jack. I am very very happy with the case,

Thanks, JBK

URL]
Very nice looking case and i'm partial to black with the light trim also.
 
As they say

the worst Justis case I ever seen was wonderful ... LOL Nice case, does the Cross hold significant meaning for you?
 
Clean, stands out. Real nice. Anybody I know would really have to step up their game if they show up with that case!
 
Symbolic, yes!

Snapshot9 said:
the worst Justis case I ever seen was wonderful ... LOL Nice case, does the Cross hold significant meaning for you?


Snapshot, yes it does. It is a symbolic of my faith in Christ.

Peace, Joe
 
Back
Top