Shaw 714 DVD

middleofnowhere

Registered
I really don't need any more clutter in my house. I gave up collecting for the most part a couple years ago. Honestly though, I hope he sells the whole lot. He deserves to get paid for his accomplishment. If in the future the collector packages sell out and they offer just a DVD, or digital download, I'd gladly purchase.
I would also. The thing is, it is not an instructional video on straight pool. It might be the opposite. It is a novlity and possably a collectable but that I actually doubt. In no time it will be everywhere for nothing. No matter what the buyer pays at most they may watch it once or twice and put it away forever.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen he might make $13 from YouTube ad revenue, possibly less.

They don’t pay much until you start getting 500k views per video on a regular basis your living in poverty. My step son made a few $100k on YT and I saw the analytics and checks he cashed.

It’s easier to earn a living playing pool than it is being a content creator on YT.

And one video ain’t gonna pay shit.

Shaw is doing it the right way to squeeze it for the maximum. I’m happy he’s making something for his effort.
How does that $125 hold up to free on YouTube?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen he might make $13 from YouTube ad revenue, possibly less.

They don’t pay much until you start getting 500k views per video on a regular basis your living in poverty. My step son made a few $100k on YT and I saw the analytics and checks he cashed.

It’s easier to earn a living playing pool than it is being a content creator on YT.

And one video ain’t gonna pay shit.

Shaw is doing it the right way to squeeze it for the maximum. I’m happy he’s making something for his effort.
You don't get paid per video view. Rather, you're paid for the times when someone watches or clicks on an ad shown on your video. Influencer Marketing Hub says that while payment varies, the average YouTube channel can expect to make about $18 per 1,000 ad views.7 days ago

middleofnowhere

Registered
If I had a desire to watch it, $125 wouldn't stop me. I'm just trying tobe realistic about the market...that's 13 rolls of quarters

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I think few pool players would want to sit through it. It is not like watching Segal, Martin, Varner run 150. Those are learning experiences. Just last night I watched Segal playing West on youtube. It was great, that is pool. Unfortunately this video is not straight pool. It is hard to identify it's value to a player in watching.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
yeah i never stopped buying dvds and still do regularly
most of the movies and anime i like arent on anything streaming
so i can always watch my classics whenever i want
and dont feel like subscribing to 15 services

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
I don't think DVD players are that uncommon yet ate they? I regularly watch favorite movies that I own on DVD. I don't think format is the limiting factor.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk