Shaw 714 DVD

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
Can you explain why you are deleting comments that refer to John Schmidt's attempts that led to him breaking Mosconi's 65 year record? They were simple statistical comparisons of the runs. No different than the kinds of statistics that were widely discussed in comparing Babe Ruth's record when Hank Aaron was approaching that mark.

These kind of discussions are routine in all sports. Yet, you guys deleted these comments immediately on the thread. When I posted and asked what happened to the comment, my post was also immediately deleted.

As much as anything in this whole affair, the deletion of these posts shows the true motivations of the organizers. Imagine Hank Aaron closing in on Babe Ruth's record and all mention of Babe Ruth being censored.

Laughable of you guys to pretend this event hasn't been about John Schmidt from the beginning.

Oh, and how about publicly disclosing those pocket facing angles?
Its not a platform for Schmidt I answered this. Once I answer a question than its always another to follow. Its a stock Gold crown 3. If you want any measurements than google them and you should get all the information there. We have complied more than any other 14.1 events have and have had no need to give anything to anyone. It will never stop with you as we have seen. Please just list your name so We can do you a favor and put you on the banned list so you can focus on and be obsessed with something else. Go enjoy your life as you only have 1 to enjoy. If you want to keep commenting do it elsewhere. Every posting everywhere you find about our event, Jayson Shaw or even his Dvd for sales you want to argue about it. So you got answered and we are now done with you and your bashing and your negativity. If you dont like how we run our events or how the chatroom is monitored on our free live stream than give me your address so I can send you a refund. I have a life to live and I'm enjoying it and you should try it also.

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its not a platform for Schmidt I answered this. Once I answer a question than its always another to follow. Its a stock Gold crown 3. If you want any measurements than google them and you should get all the information there. We have complied more than any other 14.1 events have and have had no need to give anything to anyone. It will never stop with you as we have seen. Please just list your name so We can do you a favor and put you on the banned list so you can focus on and be obsessed with something else. Go enjoy your life as you only have 1 to enjoy. If you want to keep commenting do it elsewhere. Every posting everywhere you find about our event, Jayson Shaw or even his Dvd for sales you want to argue about it. So you got answered and we are now done with you and your bashing and your negativity. If you dont like how we run our events or how the chatroom is monitored on our free live stream than give me your address so I can send you a refund. I have a life to live and I'm enjoying it and you should try it also.
Bobby, don't tell me to do my commenting elsewhere. That isn't your place and is completely out of line. I haven't violated any rules of this website.

Edit: My original response to this did not take into account your response in post# 283. I've made changes to the post to reflect this.

You say "After Schmidt's non stop bashing of me and my event we as a committee agreed that his name should not be used as a platform and will get deleted each time it is mentioned until he cleans up his attitude and sincerely apologizes again and then our committee will review and vote to any decisions from there."

People can form their own opinion as to whether, in any other sport, it would be acceptable of promoters to delete all reference to a record holder while they are expressly trying to break that player's record merely because they don't like his attitude. I think this, and a number of other statements, make clear this event has been about John Schmidt from the beginning.

Could you please quote what you claim is John's bashing of your event and let us know when and where that was published? Since you are claiming this is why you are deleting all references to John Schmidt, it is only fair that you support the claim.

You say the table "is a stock Gold crown 3." It is not fair for me to say you haven't answered it even though I think there are legitimate questions about whether this is the case.

Last edited:

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Let me answer this one along with more. Strickland qualified because he is a World Champion which is just 1 of the requirements. a positive attitude is another in which Earl displayed when I spoke to him directly. Earl handled himself very well for the week he stayed and played. Next would be I have a committee of 5 that votes on the players and it was a majority decision to allow Strickland to play In The Legends Of Pocket Billiards event.
Now to be clear as I have been several times.
***Schmidt does not qualify for the 1st tier of players to participate in any Legends events due to No World Championship and attitude but could be voted in the 2nd tier that will start later on.
***First Schmidt has not won a World Championship so he is not a World Champion.
***The 14.1 World Tournament was just that a tournament with no WPA sanctioning to make it a Championship.
***Next would be Schmidt does not have a positive attitude.
*** I've tried to forgive Schmidt many times even after he has apologized to me a few times but he keeps bashing me so for all his friends and fans that ever want to see him play in our event Schmidt himself is stopping you all not me from ever seeing him play in The Legends events.. There are always 2 sides to a story not just his.
***The Legends Of Pocket Billiards is not a platform for any player including John Schmidt. After Schmidt's non stop bashing of me and my event we as a committee agreed that his name should not be used as a platform and will get deleted each time it is mentioned until he cleans up his attitude and sincerely apologizes again and then our committee will review and vote to any decisions from there.
***We are producing a free live stream and event that is a great thing for all the players to make substantial money and will run our event as we want to and anyone that doesn't like it can simply run their own event and not watch our event or complain elsewhere.
***We have a 1 time policy which means if anyone on Facebook or anywhere else meaning anyone's else's Facebook page or social media pages that bashes our event or me personally or the Legends Of Pocket Billiards will be banned from watching and in our chatroom. Simply put if you don't wanna see World Champions play 14.1 at their highest level then just go elsewhere.
*** The Legends Of Pocket Billiards will be starting again soon. We are building an addition at our Academy where Our Special events will take place from now on and we shouldn't have any issues with Facebook booting us off due to hearing music in the background.
***Not all these answer will agree with some people but it is what it is. I hope everyone can understand and stay positive as that is what pool needs more of.
That was straight forward and direct. Thank you.

You should you your own PR.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Dead Money

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Let me answer this one along with more. Strickland qualified because he is a World Champion which is just 1 of the requirements. a positive attitude is another in which Earl displayed when I spoke to him directly. Earl handled himself very well for the week he stayed and played. Next would be I have a committee of 5 that votes on the players and it was a majority decision to allow Strickland to play In The Legends Of Pocket Billiards event.
Now to be clear as I have been several times.
***Schmidt does not qualify for the 1st tier of players to participate in any Legends events due to No World Championship and attitude but could be voted in the 2nd tier that will start later on.
***First Schmidt has not won a World Championship so he is not a World Champion.
***The 14.1 World Tournament was just that a tournament with no WPA sanctioning to make it a Championship.
***Next would be Schmidt does not have a positive attitude.
*** I've tried to forgive Schmidt many times even after he has apologized to me a few times but he keeps bashing me so for all his friends and fans that ever want to see him play in our event Schmidt himself is stopping you all not me from ever seeing him play in The Legends events.. There are always 2 sides to a story not just his.
***The Legends Of Pocket Billiards is not a platform for any player including John Schmidt. After Schmidt's non stop bashing of me and my event we as a committee agreed that his name should not be used as a platform and will get deleted each time it is mentioned until he cleans up his attitude and sincerely apologizes again and then our committee will review and vote to any decisions from there.
***We are producing a free live stream and event that is a great thing for all the players to make substantial money and will run our event as we want to and anyone that doesn't like it can simply run their own event and not watch our event or complain elsewhere.
***We have a 1 time policy which means if anyone on Facebook or anywhere else meaning anyone's else's Facebook page or social media pages that bashes our event or me personally or the Legends Of Pocket Billiards will be banned from watching and in our chatroom. Simply put if you don't wanna see World Champions play 14.1 at their highest level then just go elsewhere.
*** The Legends Of Pocket Billiards will be starting again soon. We are building an addition at our Academy where Our Special events will take place from now on and we shouldn't have any issues with Facebook booting us off due to hearing music in the background.
***Not all these answer will agree with some people but it is what it is. I hope everyone can understand and stay positive as that is what pool needs more of.

🎤

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bobby, don't tell me to do my commenting elsewhere. That isn't your place and is completely out of line. I haven't violated any rules of this website.

Edit: My original response to this did not take into account your response in post# 283. I've made changes to the post to reflect this.

You say "After Schmidt's non stop bashing of me and my event we as a committee agreed that his name should not be used as a platform and will get deleted each time it is mentioned until he cleans up his attitude and sincerely apologizes again and then our committee will review and vote to any decisions from there."

People can form their own opinion as to whether, in any other sport, it would be acceptable of promoters to delete all reference to a record holder while they are expressly trying to break that player's record merely because they don't like his attitude. I think this, and a number of other statements, make clear this event has been about John Schmidt from the beginning.

Could you please quote what you claim is John's bashing of your event and let us know when and where that was published? Since you are claiming this is why you are deleting all references to John Schmidt, it is only fair that you support the claim.

You say the table "is a stock Gold crown 3." It is not fair for me to say you haven't answered it even though I think there are legitimate questions about whether this is the case.

Bobby doesn't owe you squadouche whether you think it's fair or not -- it's his event.

Lou Figueroa

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bobby doesn't owe you squadouche whether you think it's fair or not -- it's his event.

Lou Figueroa
I think you have a reading comprehension problem. The use of the word "fair" referred to me, not Bobby.

Go ahead and respond again, I know you can't resist.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think you have a reading comprehension problem. The use of the word "fair" referred to me, not Bobby.

Go ahead and respond again, I know you can't resist.

Puleeeze, are you in kindergarten?

Let me show how that works: go ahead and respond again, I know you can’t resist.

Lou Figueroa
amateurs

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
You guys need to get on the same page, lol.

Lou Figueroa
I have no affiliation with anyone here. There may be a lot of us who think you have zero credibility but that is just a common opinion we share, not a "you guys" club.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have no affiliation with anyone here. There may be a lot of us who think you have zero credibility but that is just a common opinion we share, not a "you guys" club.

Some of you guys have a very common trait that’s pretty easy to spot, like saying “a lot of us” when it’s just a few anonymous malcontents.

Lou Figueroa

PoolPlayer4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I must have missed it, but which WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP did SVB win again?
And, isn't it "Legends" of Pocket Billiards?

Apparently breaking a 65 year old record of the greatest straight pool player of all time, the greatest straight pool record of all time, isn't "Legendary."

Last edited:

kanzzo

hobby player
  • 2007 Predator World Ten-ball Championship, Jacksonville, Florida
How is that big mouth!:)
it was not a WPA sanctioned official World Championships but just a tournament organised by Dragon Promotions, same way the 2012 World 14.1 Tournament (organized by Dragon Promotions, not sanctioned by WPA) which was won by John Schmidt.

So in the same way John Schmidt never won an WPA sanctioned World Championships, neither had SVB.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
  • 2007 Predator World Ten-ball Championship, Jacksonville, Florida
How is that big mouth!:)
Ahahahaha- wasn't that a Charlie Williams 'Special' ? PS- I won the world stickball Championship in my backyard when i was 11