Shaw vs Orcollo OmegaTv thread

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What’s the score
They have the score at 80-72, Orcollo ahead. However, that score is incorrect. It is really 80-71.

The scoring mistake occurred in Game 90. With the score (correctly) at 48-41 in Jayson's favor, Jayson broke and ran Game 90, which should have taken the score to 49-41 Jayson. However, they marked it up to 50-41 Jayson. Jayson's score has had that extra, mistaken game in it ever since then.

While it is probably unlikely, this mistake could affect the outcome of the match. Let's hope not.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
They have the score at 80-72, Orcollo ahead. However, that score is incorrect. It is really 80-71.

The scoring mistake occurred in Game 90. With the score (correctly) at 48-41 in Jayson's favor, Jayson broke and ran Game 90, which should have taken the score to 49-41 Jayson. However, they marked it up to 50-41 Jayson. Jayson's score has had that extra, mistaken game in it ever since then.
Thanks for the scoring update. I didn’t know Shaw had an 8 game lead at one point.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the scoring update. I didn’t know Shaw had an 8 game lead at one point.
Jayson actually had a 13-game lead, 57-44 (14 by their scoring of 58-44). Dennis then won 26 of the next 31 games to take an 8-game lead (7-game lead by their scoring).

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When does it start today? Everything says 3pm CST today but the stream isn't available.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hmmm; it was supposed to start today at 3 pm Oklahoma time, which was 5 minutes ago. Other days they were on well in advance of the 5 pm starting time.

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow...medical circumstances. I hope everyone is okay.

Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 1.09.02 PM.png

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson actually had a 13-game lead, 57-44 (14 by their scoring of 58-44). Dennis then won 26 of the next 31 games to take an 8-game lead (7-game lead by their scoring).
Imagine if it turns someone's winning bet into a loser?