Shaw vs Orcollo OmegaTv thread

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
4ABF40CB-9AC0-4823-B455-86AA15371621.jpeg

Dimeball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw always has a shooters chance, but, Dennis, right now, this could be complete destruction. On the other hand, when such a high level is reached, it only takes one little crack to bring down the glass house... Should be entertaining.
If it were 9 ball, I don't even think you could make a line, other than, O/U shouting arguments.

marikian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah you would think this could be a blood bath but anytime i think that it goes the opposite.

LHP5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How active has Shaw been? Seems like it’s been a while since we’ve heard his name win a tournament.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Jayson is catching Dennis at his peak. Dennis is in form now after playing nothing but champions for the last few months, and winning! You could say that Jayson is well rested, but in the case of Filipino players that means little imo. They can play for days and nights non stop, for weeks on end.

The only other thing that comes into play is how, the money is getting chopped up. If it's 100% 40K in the middle then I like Dennis by ten to twenty games. If it's too "friendly" a match then anything can happen.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How active has Shaw been? Seems like it’s been a while since we’ve heard his name win a tournament.
it seems a lot of his focus has been on his newly opened pool room. it got flooded too some months ago i think. he's been busy, in other words. wouldn't bet on him

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

He posts a lot of live streams of him practicing. Obviously it's not the same as actual competition, but it's not like he's been sitting on the couch.

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This will be a great match. I know Shaw hasn't been playing at the top of his game of late, but he is still one of the straightest shooters around and Orcullo is always consistent. I think it's a toss up.

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shaw wilts in long races. This won't even be close.
I don`t know about that. he got to 93 against SVB, Orcullo only got to 83. And about 15-20 of those games were pure garbage time. He was slaughtered, Shaw was not. Playing winner breaks I like Shaw. Orcullo wilted when Shane put the break and run pressure on him, he couldn't keep up. Shaw and his break might be enough to do the same thing. Don`t get me wrong, I know what a great player Orcullo is. Just not the greatest 10 ball break.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson is catching Dennis at his peak. Dennis is in form now after playing nothing but champions for the last few months, and winning! You could say that Jayson is well rested, but in the case of Filipino players that means little imo. They can play for days and nights non stop, for weeks on end.

The only other thing that comes into play is how, the money is getting chopped up. If it's 100% 40K in the middle then I like Dennis by ten to twenty games. If it's too "friendly" a match then anything can happen.
Ask him if it is just an exhibition match and let us know. :censored:

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Play 9b same rules as vs Shane, then it's Dennis.

Shaw's 10b break is one of the best too.