J Jim Baxter AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Jun 23, 2012 #1 Here is a convertion I built useing a Schnelke blank . I think it turned out quite nicely . Thanks Jim
Here is a convertion I built useing a Schnelke blank . I think it turned out quite nicely . Thanks Jim
G gpd123 Banned Jun 23, 2012 #2 Lovin it! I love that curly in the forearm. So, this was a full splice you got from Schmelke ? Curly and ? What is other wood ? Paduak, bloodwood or what ? That curly sure is sweet though! Nice work Jim!
Lovin it! I love that curly in the forearm. So, this was a full splice you got from Schmelke ? Curly and ? What is other wood ? Paduak, bloodwood or what ? That curly sure is sweet though! Nice work Jim!
J Jim Baxter AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Jun 23, 2012 #3 Curley , and Cocobolo . Nice wood . Thanks Jim