shipping a Gold Crown

9-ball B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any suggestions who to use for shipping a 9' Gold Crown from Dallas,Tx to Narragansett,RI? Any guesses on price for shipping as well? Thanks guys for any feedback.

9-ball B

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was thinking about it but,he seems to run around the south more than the northeast. I will try to contact him. I was thinking that finding a reasonable truck to put it on just to get it there would be more cost effective. Anyone have any luck with a reasonable solution?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I was thinking about it but,he seems to run around the south more than the northeast. I will try to contact him. I was thinking that finding a reasonable truck to put it on just to get it there would be more cost effective. Anyone have any luck with a reasonable solution?

I'm in Houston right now, just finished delivering and setting up Diamond's 9ft billiards tables here. I'll be heading back to the Diamond factory the week of the 11'th of July, at which time I'll be loading up a GC4 and a Diamond 8ft heading to Rome, NY and Canada. My truck/trailer will be empty on the way back to the factory. I'll pick up...and drop off for $1,500 I don't want to quote setup and recovery as I don't know what condition the table is in..or if it needs any extra work done to it.

Glen