Should other members be allowed to reply in sales posts?

Should other members be allowed to reply to a sales post?

• Total voters

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Trust me when I list an item I will never sell to anyone that replies to my sale post so the only people that will benefit will be those that PM and I will remember the entitled members and I hope other sellers remember too how berating some here are.
Replies are to be yes or no and why only.
So exactly how many cues have you bought or sold on the Az forum?
How many cues have you bought in your life? How many top name cue
makers have you owned? Share your extensive knowledge of pool cue
anatomy and the subtle differences in constructing the cue components.

Other sellers have nothing to worry about since they’re not being farcical
like you. Stop with this absurd transference as if you represent anyone
aside from yourself on this Forum. As if other sellers are getting berated
about anything at all. So now because your own opinions and comments
have boomeranged into embarrassing you and made you look silly, you cry.

So you try playing a victim card letting other sellers to look out….if they
do it to me, you could be next. GTF outta here….the only reason you are
getting pounded is because you act like a putz. Other folks aren’t having
this experience unless they bring it upon themselves. Heck, I have been
known to do that at times. But it isn’t the topic. It isn’t the alignment of the
planets and moon. Now what could it be?……YOU…..the reaction is to you.

Other sellers need not be concerned. Know why? Because they’re not you.
In fact, forum members, sellers or otherwise, can sleep safely knowing that
they have nothing to be worry about because they aren’t acting like a putz.
So bottomline is keep soiling your undies with arcane analogies or shut up.

dirtvictim

Ignore the entitled they haven't earned respect
Dude, if I was a Mod here you'd have been gone by now. (y)
🤣

Your reading comprehension reminds me of a couple other trolls here. Hmmm.....
So you misrepresented yourself in several posts as a mod and able to ban a member, that's information I will take the time to save for reference.
I was walking on eggshells with you thinking you had some kind of power. Anyone here believing you from here out deserves your company.
You are a liar in so much as the manner you represented yourself. And now I don't have to tolerate your condescending attitude anymore.
Still you have been reported so hit the road you are likely to be banned smartazz

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
So you are not a moderator? You certainly represented like you were in several posts. You have been reported. You are a smartazz condescending berating person and your posts here proves that. I'm done with the entitled here, very immature. I will wait for the fallout.
Be sure to report yourself for creating duplicate threads.

Be sure to report yourself for creating NPR threads in the Main forum dedicated to cue sports.

dirtvictim

known to do that at times. But it isn’t the topic. It isn’t the alignment of the

There an old saying buy the seller.

dirtvictim

Be sure to report yourself for creating duplicate threads.

Be sure to report yourself for creating NPR threads in the Main forum dedicated to cue sports.
This was not meant as a duplicate thread, entitled members made it that way by posting replays not requested, Correct? Yes that is correct.

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
So you misrepresented yourself in several posts as a mod and able to ban a member, that's information I will take the time to save for reference.
I was walking on eggshells with you thinking you had some kind of power. Anyone here believing you from here out deserves your company.
You are a liar in so much as the manner you represented yourself. And now I don't have to tolerate your condescending attitude anymore.
Still you have been reported so hit the road you are likely to be banned smartazz
Comprehension is a beautiful thing. How can you possibly expect anybody to take you seriously when your posts are so damn ugly?

Willowbrook Wolfy

Your wushu is weak!
Honestly dirtvictim I can’t wait to see your next sales ad blowup. You’re really setting yourself up here. I like to stir the pot some, but you are A savage!

dirtvictim

Comprehension is a beautiful thing. How can you possibly expect anybody to take you seriously when your posts are so damn ugly?
But the ugly replies directed at me are ok? Two way street right? Or are the entitled allowed to berate the non entitled?

dirtvictim

Honestly dirtvictim I can’t wait to see your next sales ad blowup. You’re really setting yourself up here. I like to stir the pot some, but you are A savage!
Now that hntfsh has been called out and I don't have to worry he will ban me the gloves are off. I should have known he wasn't a mod with his BS unprofessional attitude.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
FWIW, I don’t care what they do in the For Sale forum.

I have never sold anything.

I will list items in the future and I don’t care if there are comments or not.

The only reason the OP is receiving so many comments here is because of his “Karen” attitude.

He needs to go with the flow or sell his wares elsewhere if he doesn’t like the way this site operates.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
True however since I am the OP it is up to me to monitor the thread.
If members would stay on topic then I wouldn't have to, correct?
This is part of my gripe about sales posts and the easy solution to the problem.
Replies like yours should be PMd to be fair.
I disagree with you, on both items. Good luck with your sales in the future, you may want to try out the facebook pages where you can turn off comments.

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A “standard” template for a For Sale item would increase the odds of less people commenting or asking questions.

The majority of sale posts leave out information that many potential buyers want to know before they commit to buying something.

Many say “PM for price” or “specs available if requested”, etc.

Those should be mandatory items to be posted up front in the original sales post.
It’s funny! You must of read my mind. I basically typed the same thing last night, but never posted it…was afraid the OP was going give me 50 lashes for getting off topic.

dirtvictim

Well since you asked.
I trained under Bob Lawrence in NC on cue repair in the late 90's, I think he went on to do Carolina but never found that info.
I did repair for several years after on a Chris Hightower lathe I picked up directly from Chris in 2002 who also showed me some techniques. I made a couple house cue conversions, I wasn't that interested in making cues but I know how to put one together and got the tour at SW from Laurie plus I helped out Richard Smithlin who bought old SW pantograph equipment on a few projects prior to his passing.
I did repairs for 9 pool halls in that area and in that time I did various repairs to many high end cues, more than I could ever count. I made and sold cue tip keychains and nunchaku from broken house cues before it was a thing, too many to count.
I bought my first SW from Jerry, RIP, in person in 82 for 275 bucks and bought and sold at least 7 more SW over the years. I bought several cues form John Wright, RIP, back in the 80's-90's for resale and more over the years off indyq from Roy, RIP.
I've had JW, schon, R black, black boar, smithlin, Joss, huebler and his CS, carolina, samsara, AE, adams, jensen, biagio, PFD, Bob Owens, 60's balabushka, bender, omega dpk, I was fortunate to pick up david kersenbrocks first recorded SW which Laurie authenticated for me, tons of Mcdermott 70's-80's some newer. Most recently 2 Tad cues and a shurtz. more brands than listed. I've had multiples of many brands, some sold here most elsewhere. If I had to guess I sold 200k in cues since the 90's, wish I still had them all.
I am currently a watchmaker and knifemaker and I like long walks and sunsets, 😂
I'd say I'm a bit qualified however there's always something to learn and I've asked here for info, thanks to those providing that info because I do appreciate it regardless of current perceptions.
Anyway I'm sure you were being facetious but I figured it would be fun test my memory.

dirtvictim

I disagree with you, on both items. Good luck with your sales in the future, you may want to try out the facebook pages where you can turn off comments.
Are you kidding? I make a fortune off ebay without comments from the peanut gallery, I pay a lot in fees but I've sold on every continent and every major country, maybe. FB nope however I do have pages to show what I have on ebay and get a fair amount of hits on those. Don't need luck I know exactly how to maximize my profits.
Since the entitled decided to turn this into a non poll poll I'll reply to any condescending replies.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are you kidding? I make a fortune off ebay without comments from the peanut gallery, I pay a lot in fees but I've sold on every continent and every major country, maybe. FB nope however I do have pages to show what I have on ebay and get a fair amount of hits on those. Don't need luck I know exactly how to maximize my profits.
Since the entitled decided to turn this into a non poll poll I'll reply to any condescending replies.

If you are making a fortune, maybe you should become a Gold Member here.

You know how to maximize your profits, I’d say.

Pay nothing and then complain.