Should we at AZ push somebody in the IPT vote?

I May Deny It And Then Delete It.... imo

alstl said:
I know Ray Martin is a member here and his name is on the voting list. There are enough members here that we might be able to get somebody in the game if we all get behind it.

Is it a good idea or should we just leave it alone?

http://www.internationalpooltour.com/Events/



How in the world could anyone ever get AZB's members to agree on anything, let alone who to vote for ?
Doug
 
Last edited:
Doing this would make sense if there was a common benefit in this. I see none so far. AZ is a large community of people with a common interest, but while this interest is common, it is a little different for every member.

Therefore, everybody is entitled to his own preference in players he wishes to see in a competition.

Have fun,

Detlev
 
Detlev Rackow said:
Doing this would make sense if there was a common benefit in this. I see none so far. AZ is a large community of people with a common interest, but while this interest is common, it is a little different for every member.

Therefore, everybody is entitled to his own preference in players he wishes to see in a competition.

Have fun,

Detlev

I understand what you are saying, but I was thinking maybe we could get behind a guy who posts on this message board and Ray Martin came to mind.
 
You think of a pro who posts here and Ray Martin is the first that comes to mind!? Not John Schmidt, Danny Harriman, Charlie Williams, or Keith McCready?


alstl said:
I understand what you are saying, but I was thinking maybe we could get behind a guy who posts on this message board and Ray Martin came to mind.
 
StevenPWaldon said:
You think of a pro who posts here and Ray Martin is the first that comes to mind!? Not John Schmidt, Danny Harriman, Charlie Williams, or Keith McCready?

Schmidt and Harriman are already in the action challenge and I wasn't aware that Williams posted here or that McCready posted very often, but they would be fine as well. Ray is a three time world champion so his name came to mind and he is an active member.
 
i agree we should all push someone - Jasmin would have been great but she seems to have withdrawn. to me, earl is the only option now. he's got a decent slice of the pie already - he's not way out of contention with one or two percent of the vote or something - and he's guaranteed to be entertaining. and entertainment is obviously what people want watch judging by the reaction to vilmos foldes being in the lead. the man's a top class player we all know that, he's just not an exciting name.

so everybody vote for earl is my suggestion.

oh and the reason i don't say efren is because we are already going to see him play mike sigel in the next challenge according to mike and kt in the commentary of the manalo/morris match. do we really want to watch efren twice?
 
Just A Suggestion

jamesroberts said:
well you guys could vote for me and with the prize money ill have a big party with a open bar :)

I'd be more impressed if you said you'd play Hold 'Em with it...... AND have an open bar.
Doug
( in Florida of course ) :)
 
Back
Top