show me what a $200.00 custom conversion looks like!!

TILT9

Banned
show me the best of the worst,
i want to see what happens to a good cue blank when all the guy has is $200.00 dollars.
 
I figure you might get a picture of a dust covered blank and 200 dollars worth of beer bottles, empty of course.
 
Like a house cue conversion? I've made a number of conversions that I've sold around the 200 dollar range. This one, about halfway done, was from a Valley and an old Mali shaft I had lying around. Yes, I did eventually match the joint collar with the butt before selling it. I'm no one special so perhaps I fall somewhere in the best of the worst. No shortage of this stuff out there.

VPh4SE0l.jpg
 
Shit fire man. Get on the horn with David Schmelke @ Schmelke Cue and order you a full splice sneaky pete, (I like bocote). Just a standard cue,extra shaft, 1x2 case will do your $200 . That set up can very well last you for life, you do your part & it'll play as good as any out there!!!
 
Back
Top