Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

SA96

The UK is a cesspit. Everything England touches turns to shite. I have given up hope of ever living where I am from, let alone having space for things I enjoy... hence being 8000km away... one thing I can thank horrible governance for, is at least I landed in a place where I could find and take up this game :)

Is that set-up taking up your front room? or is it in it's own space? How much space is there at the top-end of the table? The angle makes it look smaller than it probably is. Super jealous! Is it a 9ft table?

Hopefully, one day, things will change, and I'll be sat by the beach in my hometown, flying my own flag, playing pool on my own table. It's nice to have dreams :ROFLMAO: - Kernow bys vyken!
The UK is a joke, we pay tax at 42% on anything we earn above $65,000. I wish I could leave, but family ties make it difficult.

The room is in my garage, I bought the house off a mechanic and he used to use the garage as a workshop. It's a 9ft table and there's enough room to play with standard cues, I couldn't play with an extension. Was tempted for 8ft, but 9ft is so much better and glad I did.

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member

Attachments

• nm new pool room.jpg
    nm new pool room.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 105

jalapus logan

be all. and supports it to
Silver Member
Yeah...I love the reddish wood diamonds.

Sadly, black-balled got black one. And not the prc.

Well, not really sad.
Yup...it's the old school dymondwood. I dig it. I got that table out of an abandoned coal auger manufacturing facility in the hollers surrounding Prestonsburg Kentucky around 2005. Extracting the table involved using an enormous Case front end loader and also warding off a pack of wild dogs. Jeezuz, I must have wanted to play pool purdy damn bad...

Flakeandrun

The UK is a joke, we pay tax at 42% on anything we earn above $65,000. I wish I could leave, but family ties make it difficult.

The room is in my garage, I bought the house off a mechanic and he used to use the garage as a workshop. It's a 9ft table and there's enough room to play with standard cues, I couldn't play with an extension. Was tempted for 8ft, but 9ft is so much better and glad I did.
Wish I could stay, but folks where I am from would rather be dissolved and blended into the anglicization shit show.
Yeah, it's an extortionate hellscape, hence why you have your own dreamland to avoid the outside world :ROFLMAO:

you can fit a 9ft in there! impressive as hell, and no-extension is probably not a hinderance (unless you're a giant)

You finished with the space, or have any goals to improve or add to it?

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup...it's the old school dymondwood. I dig it. I got that table out of an abandoned coal auger manufacturing facility in the hollers surrounding Prestonsburg Kentucky around 2005. Extracting the table involved using an enormous Case front end loader and also warding off a pack of wild dogs. Jeezuz, I must have wanted to play pool purdy damn bad...
Screenshot_20231212-080519.jpg

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Now that the snooker table is gone my room looks like this, antique Clark Herd table with ball return originally made here in Philadelphia. It’s here for now but might get relocated to our new work office building as a community table and get replaced with a Diamond 9’….next year.
4754c7e82773977727196103c73604d9.jpg
Looks a lot like a Brunswick model and local retailers would put their own nameplates on them.

I used to have one just like that and now I have a diamond...do it!!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Now that the snooker table is gone my room looks like this, antique Clark Herd table with ball return originally made here in Philadelphia. It’s here for now but might get relocated to our new work office building as a community table and get replaced with a Diamond 9’….next year.
4754c7e82773977727196103c73604d9.jpg
Beautiful room you have there. Its really cool that you have 2 identical tables. :):)

Flakeandrun

When I have some money, the long-term goal is to put in a Diamond table. :cool:
Maybe by the time you've saved up, I can buy your old one :ROFLMAO:
In all honesty, I am always considering importing some of the Taiwanese branded ones from here. I have a little dream of starting a pool hall considering there aren't any within 6hours (at least from where I am from)
Like yourself, most people who are interested seem to have one in their home.