35.1 KB · Views: 376
  • 20210619_134957.jpg
    20210619_134957.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 375

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm fucking jealous!

I live in 3rd world California and we can't afford things like that. Heck, I'm considered rich just for having a house here.

SMH.

Last edited:

VarmintKong

Cannonball comin’!
Very cool. I’d post mine but trying to figure out how to post pics on this forum tests my patience. Went back and edited and it’s super easy now! Haaa

enjoying playing with my son, aka “crazy legs”
View attachment 609776
“Crazy Legs” that’s funny! It’s so hard to get my son to take any instruction without getting butthurt. I’ve settled on teaching by example. Maybe the little booger will try to copy what I do or ask some questions when he sees dad isn’t full of it. Until then I’ll let him bang balls with his jacked up bridge.

Nice room. You could use some Cleveland Browns pictures on the wall!

MrKnives

“Crazy Legs” that’s funny! It’s so hard to get my son to take any instruction without getting butthurt. I’ve settled on teaching by example. Maybe the little booger will try to copy what I do or ask some questions when he sees dad isn’t full of it. Until then I’ll let him bang balls with his jacked up bridge.

Nice room. You could use some Cleveland Browns pictures on the wall!
Exactly my approach haaa. He’s worked recently on his stroke and looks a lot better but the length of concentration doesn’t last long. This was previously a sunken floor living room. We broke out the wall to the den and added a beam then raised the floor and out all new flooring down. I’m super happy with the light which was the hardest part but I also added four LED cans in the ceiling so it’s plenty bright. It would t have been great with just the table light. There’s plenty of room except on the breaking sides corner in one small spot.

TrxR

Love this thread.

My dream room is a room with a 9ft Diamond professional , a 10ft Carom table and a 12ft Snooker table although i have no idea what brand Carom or Snooker table to even look at.