AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Please show your Diamond Professional table if you have one. Thanks

Last edited:

muskyed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Look in talk to a mechanic forum, separating a glued joint, 3-14-20. In there you will see a picture of my Diamond professional I just had installed, with the light that I made. Glad I bought it then, as they had a substantial price increase recently on the professional table.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Does Diamond have a configurator...would like to build and see a 2 tone.

Last edited:

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was looking at Mannings website. There is gallery of Diamond Professional tables. They are pretty clean and sharp. Customized....finishes, legs, pockets, etc. Please show your Diamond Professional table if you have one. Thanks

Attachments

• 0CA99382-85D9-4709-AA2B-626B63A3FA9B.jpeg
    0CA99382-85D9-4709-AA2B-626B63A3FA9B.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 390
  • 5CA576EB-8343-43C3-80FB-DB203329193E.jpeg
    5CA576EB-8343-43C3-80FB-DB203329193E.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 388

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice table. Top rails..oak?
Thank you. Yes sir they are oak. The only difference is I took off the bridge racks off. They are made for the pro am and not the professional. It’s too far under the table and difficult to get the bridge out and back.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thank you. Yes sir they are oak. The only difference is I took off the bridge racks off. They are made for the pro am and not the professional. It’s too far under the table and difficult to get the bridge out and back.
Can the bridge racks be moved out a little?

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Since no one has a Professional table other than Charles I'd like to discuss 1 piece vs 3 pc slate. If the house level allows....would you prefer a 1 pc on a 9 footer. I would. I would not be concerned with selling someday or the future of the table. Any reason not to get a 1 piece on a Professional other than 4 people would be needed to lift it. (installation)

Last edited:

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since no one has a Professional table than Charles I'd like to discuss 1 piece vs 3 pc slate. If the house level allows....would you prefer a 1 pc on a 9 footer. I would. I would not be concerned with selling someday or the future of the table. Any reason not to get a 1 piece on a Professional other than 4 people would be needed to lift it. (installation)
I chose a 3 piece because I didn’t have any one that could help move it from the van to the table and also just in case I ever have to sell it. In a perfect world, I would want a one piece.

jtompilot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since no one has a Professional table other than Charles I'd like to discuss 1 piece vs 3 pc slate. If the house level allows....would you prefer a 1 pc on a 9 footer. I would. I would not be concerned with selling someday or the future of the table. Any reason not to get a 1 piece on a Professional other than 4 people would be needed to lift it. (installation)
You do know the 3 piece slate is 5mm thicker

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm so sorry that the other table was so bad that you're looking to go to the Darkside. I will say that if my pool room was on the first floor I would have gone to the Professional one piece. But please don't tell anyone.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'm so sorry that the other table was so bad that you're looking to go to the Darkside. I will say that if my pool room was on the first floor I would have gone to the Professional one piece. But please don't tell anyone.
Your secretes safe with us. My gut says 1 piece

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I can say is be sure you like a diamond rail bounce. And not just on new cloth, on old cloth. Its a lot worse when the cloth gets old. And worst still in humid climates, which is Florida. You better go to a room in the same town you are moving to that has Diamond's with worn cloth and make sure you like the way the balls come off the rail. You might be making an 8K mistake if you like the bounce of a gold crown.

I play in a room in Atlanta with 2 brand new blue label diamonds, right next to 30 GC4's and GC5's. Night and day. Horrible bounce, and horrible short angles.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All I can say is be sure you like a diamond rail bounce. And not just on new cloth, on old cloth. Its a lot worse when the cloth gets old. And worst still in humid climates, which is Florida. You better go to a room in the same town you are moving to that has Diamond's with worn cloth and make sure you like the way the balls come off the rail. You might be making an 8K mistake if you like the bounce of a gold crown.

I play in a room in Atlanta with 2 brand new blue label diamonds, right next to 30 GC4's and GC5's. Night and day. Horrible bounce, and horrible short angles.
I played on ProAms for a few years and liked them. (my game cannot go sour...it's already there)

Renegade_56

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my 9 ft Diamond Professional Red Label. Now I've seen plenty of Pro Ams in both red and blue label but honestly never seen a Professional blue label. If they make the I have no idea what the difference is. Someone earlier mentioned 3 pc being easier to level (and handle) than 1 pc. I would agree on both points, not to mention it's heavier as well, which is good. I did upgrade the light to LED a couple years ago, made a ton of difference. It now has 6 8ft LED bulbs in it and no ballists. I removed the diffuser grids and installed frosted white sheets to soften the light. Like others stated, the rails are solid oak. I just recently bought new cushions so I'll be redoing those pretty soon. If anyone has any idea where to get the Diamond Logo's I'd be interested in a couple of those maybe.
20211205_180413 (1).jpg