why do they show the announcer all the time?
That first shot was great. Even if it doesn’t go-he moved balls to his side and never lost control of the white ball. Brilliant shot. The rest was meh, but that first shot wasMore than a "sick 8 and out" I'm thinking that this was a great first shot leading to a very nice out.
One I would loved to have shot.
best,
brian kc
The way there was a little lane for the 4 to pass was sweet. It would have been a great shot if it was just the 2 rail on the 4. Perfectly busting up the stack and bringing it home was epic. Makes me glad I skipped the one pocket tournament Monday.That first shot was great. Even if it doesn’t go-he moved balls to his side and never lost control of the white ball. Brilliant shot. The rest was meh, but that first shot was![]()
Thank you.I was at hard times Thursday and Friday. I tested positive for covid this morning. Just letting folks who were there know .
John - I very much enjoyed listening to your commentary and stories, glad to hear you sounding so strong. I believe you had a tough year. Hope you're also able to hit a few!Thank you.
John - I very much enjoyed listening to your commentary and stories, glad to hear you sounding so strong. I believe you had a tough year. Hope you're also able to hit a few!