Simonis Customer Service

DJSTEVEZ

Professor of Human Moves
Silver Member
I was on the phone with "Felice" from customer service at Simonis this afternoon and I was beyond impressed at the level of customer service I received.

She seemed genuinely interested in why I was calling. She listened intently, and she was very enthusiastic in sharing a variety of things she could do to help me.

Felice had better insight into what my needs were, and their solutions, than I did. Before we got off the phone she let me know she would personally make sure my order would go out today.

This was not the first time I've called Simonis. I remember last time I called them, Felice was also very helpful.

I hope Simonis knows how fortunate they are to have her.

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was on the phone with "Felice" from customer service at Simonis this afternoon and I was beyond impressed at the level of customer service I received.

She seemed genuinely interested in why I was calling. She listened intently, and she was very enthusiastic in sharing a variety of things she could do to help me.

Felice had better insight into what my needs were, and their solutions, than I did. Before we got off the phone she let me know she would personally make sure my order would go out today.

This was not the first time I've called Simonis. I remember last time I called them, Felice was also very helpful.

I hope Simonis knows how fortunate they are to have her.

I have no idea exactly how long Felice has been with Simonis, but I've dealt with Felice over the phone for close to 20 years - since we switched to Simonis on our tables. She has always provided excellent customer service, and gets the cloth sent out when she says she will.

The only minor issue I've ever had was when I informed Felice that their Simonis spots, especially when newly installed, bleed black spots on to the head ball (1 ball for 9-ball) when breaking. She kind of questioned me, stating I was the only customer that has ever made that complaint. She did say she would pass the complaint along, but to my knowledge they still haven't addressed this problem. I have since switched to Master Spots, as they do not have that problem.

Last edited:

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I have no idea exactly how long Felice has been with Simonis, but I've dealt with Felice over the phone for close to 20 years - since we switched to Simonis on our tables. She has always provided excellent customer service, and gets the cloth sent out when she says she will.

The only minor issue I've ever had was when I informed Felice that their Simonis spots, especially when newly installed, bleed black spots on to the head ball (1 ball for 9-ball) when breaking. She kind of questioned me, stating I was the only customer that has ever made that complaint. She did say she would pass the complaint along, but to my knowledge they still haven't addressed this problem. I have since switched to Master Spots, as they do not have that problem.

They now manufacture a Simonis white spot. Brian.