Skill level poll: BIH 9-Ball ghost, race to 10

Your best score versus the 9-ball Ghost, race to 10

  • 0-1 : 10 Ghost Wins

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • 2-3 : 10 Ghost Wins

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • 4-5 : 10 Ghost Wins

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • 6-7 : 10 Ghost Wins

    Votes: 4 10.3%
  • 8-9 : 10 Ghost Wins

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • You Win 10 : 9-8

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Win 10 : 7-6

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • You Win 10 : 5-4

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • You Win 10 : 3-2

    Votes: 3 7.7%
  • You Win 10 : 1-0

    Votes: 1 2.6%

  • Total voters
    39

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As many of you know, I like polls. This one might be too out there, but I'd really like to know an overall statistic of the skill level of our players here. Totally anonymous, of course, I'd like to see your best score versus the Ghost in 9-Ball. For those of you that want to post your actual, you are more than welcome to do so.

Rules:
You break.
Take ball in hand.
Run out or fly the nine, if you haven't made it on the break.
If you miss, the Ghost wins that game.
Re-rack, continue the set.

Any win or slopped ball counts. Race to 10.

edit: for any confusion, the poll should read:

Your score 0-1 : 10 Ghost wins
You win 10: 0-1 Ghost's score
 
Last edited:
LOL, votes don't bump this thread I've found. At least I don't think so....

Where would you put an A, B, and C level player? What do you feels is the minimum level's score for a Professional speed player?

I'd love some insight from our Professionals that post here as well.
 
Impact Blue said:
As many of you know, I like polls. This one might be too out there, but I'd really like to know an overall statistic of the skill level of our players here. Totally anonymous, of course, I'd like to see your best score versus the Ghost in 9-Ball. For those of you that want to post your actual, you are more than welcome to do so.

Rules:
You break.
Take ball in hand.
Run out or fly the nine, if you haven't made it on the break.
If you miss, the Ghost wins that game.
Re-rack, continue the set.

Any win or slopped ball counts. Race to 10.

edit: for any confusion, the poll should read:

Your score 0-1 : 10 Ghost wins
You win 10: 0-1 Ghost's score
I think the poll would be more accurate if you said your average score not your best score i usually go hill-hill or close like 10 8 win or lose however i have won once or twice 10-4 so thats how i voted
 
DEAD MONEY G said:
I think the poll would be more accurate if you said your average score not your best score i usually go hill-hill or close like 10 8 win or lose however i have won once or twice 10-4 so thats how i voted

Consistency is a huge factor, but I'd only assume people would post their best score anyway.

Don't you know? having a distrusting nature increases your speed by at least half a ball...;) Yea! I'm on my way to being a real pool player! LOL

Thanks to those who've voted.
 
Back
Top