Skyler Woodward "Whats In The Bag"

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I thought it was interesting that he said it took him a little while to adjust. No "it played perfect right out of the box."

The title of the series reminds me of an earlier "What's in the bag?" ad campaign. How many are old enough to remember this one?

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Admitting it took time to adjust...wish he'd been asked "What to?" Could have been a more enlightening interview. My guess would be that adjusting to the cue's deflection at various speeds was a big part of it.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If we ever did play you probably would come back and delete this post ... Haha
Wouldn’t bother me one bit losing sir . One thing about me I’m good losing or winning, if someone is better than me I pay off and move to the next player ! I’ll play the entire wourld without asking a name , I’ll beat 80% of them so ,,,,, bring it on bud

xX-Wizard-Xx

Wouldn’t bother me one bit losing sir . One thing about me I’m good losing or winning, if someone is better than me I pay off and move to the next player ! I’ll play the entire wourld without asking a name , I’ll beat 80% of them so ,,,,, bring it on bud
same here i was just messing with yah ... i dont get to play much anymore ... the plague of 7ft tables took over

i wont even put my cue together to play on a 7 foot table