Sleepless in Sandusky tourny

Nacho Mama

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any fellow Azer's going down to the tourny? I'll be making my first trip down there coming all the way from Toronto Canada would appreciate any comments on the tourny where to stay ? where to go get some good food? etc. etc. wouldn't mind meeting some fellow Azer's as well shoot me a pm or i'll check the thread . :grin:

Any fellow Azer's going down to the tourny? I'll be making my first trip down there coming all the way from Toronto Canada would appreciate any comments on the tourny where to stay ? where to go get some good food? etc. etc. wouldn't mind meeting some fellow Azer's as well shoot me a pm or i'll check the thread . :grin:

Did you end up going to this? How was it? I have never gone, but have heard good things.

Eddie May

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Really good money in that tournament if you got a super super super strong sandbagging APA team.

MnHunter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These used to be great tourneys to go to but as with everything else in pool they started to decline. I believe they used to cap out at 88 teams and end up having to turn away 20 or 30 teams every time. I was lucky enough to be on a few winning teams and even when we didn't do well we always had a blast. Hopefully they are still going strong.