Slight wobble on my new cue, what would you do?

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No, the OP is spot on.

You pulled similar shit when Dale Pierce died, and before that when Tina Pawloski posted a question about corrosion on the feet of a pool table she just bought you acted like she was up to something as well. Those are 2 that come immediately to mind.

You are the one with the problem. You have a screw loose.
Thanks for noticing.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Chuck, was there a problem with his shaft, given the video? And to think, you gave me a greenie just a week ago. You a bit bipolar? Don't be so quick.

All the best,
WW

Ive given plenty of people I dont care for positive rep for things they post, IF I happen agree with them about the subject matter being discussed. I am an adult, and can both agree or disagree with someone, without feeling the need to deem someone a "friend" or "foe".

Past that, you came into this thread with a preconceived narrative that the OP was looking for something other than advice. That part is on you. :thumbup:

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Ive given plenty of people I dont care for positive rep for things they post, IF I happen agree with them about the subject matter being discussed. I am an adult, and can both agree or disagree with someone, without feeling the need to deem someone a "friend" or "foe".

Past that, you came into this thread with a preconceived narrative that the OP was looking for something other than advice. That part is on you. :thumbup:

Sorry to disagree with you, Chuck, but I gave him the best advice, the quickest. Let the shaft be, upright in a case, and it will straighten up. It turned out to be right, didn't it?

Chuck, I respect your historical knowledge on all that is related to pool. I call BS when I see it, and I notice, so do you. I do find it a bit strange, that you are stalking me, with all the conversation we get into. Remember some of your ranting posts? Especially the famous one? Well, we won't go there. The mods have deleted it. So, don't test me.

Let's just say, the OP learned the hard way, to take the best advice, and give it some time. Hopefully you are capable of that as well, but I'm not sure. Where I might call BS on some posts, it seems you go into a rage. Anyhow, hope you can digest this. Always willing to talk.

All the best,
WW

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Past that, you came into this thread with a preconceived narrative that the OP was looking for something other than advice. That part is on you.

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to disagree with you, Chuck, but I gave him the best advice, the quickest. Let the shaft be, upright in a case, and it will straighten up. It turned out to be right, didn't it?

Chuck, I respect your historical knowledge on all that is related to pool. I call BS when I see it, and I notice, so do you. I do find it a bit strange, that you are stalking me, with all the conversation we get into. Remember some of your ranting posts? Especially the famous one? Well, we won't go there. The mods have deleted it. So, don't test me.

Let's just say, the OP learned the hard way, to take the best advice, and give it some time. Hopefully you are capable of that as well, but I'm not sure. Where I might call BS on some posts, it seems you go into a rage. Anyhow, hope you can digest this. Always willing to talk.

All the best,
WW
I know I said I wouldn't reply but I just want to touch base on what you just said. I first checked the cue 4 weeks ago I haven't touched it since. 2 days after I checked it I emailed budget Billiards who then ask me to contact schmelke to see if they checked it for straightness. I did and they the letter stating they did which I forwarded to Meucci. Meucci wrote back and said that they won't do anything once somebody else handles the cue. Yes these are details that I left out but I didn't think it was absolutely necessary.

Today just happened to be the next day that I was at a flat table at league to check it again. Yesterday when I posted this question just happen to be me getting concerned that I hadn't heard back from schmelke or Meucci. So I posted it on here looking for advice. yes I did have my cue standing up right in the case which is how I always store my cues, but I never thought to check it between the original time I checked it and today.

Me posting it here was just purely coincidental.

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
I know I said I wouldn't reply but I just want to touch base on what you just said. I first checked the cue 4 weeks ago I haven't touched it since. 2 days after I checked it I emailed budget Billiards who then ask me to contact schmelke to see if they checked it for straightness. I did and they the letter stating they did which I forwarded to Meucci. Meucci wrote back and said that they won't do anything once somebody else handles the cue. Yes these are details that I left out but I didn't think it was absolutely necessary.

Today just happened to be the next day that I was at a flat table at league to check it again. Yesterday when I posted this question just happen to be me getting concerned that I hadn't heard back from schmelke or Meucci. So I posted it on here looking for advice. yes I did have my cue standing up right in the case which is how I always store my cues, but I never thought to check it between the original time I checked it and today.

Me posting it here was just purely coincidental.

It sounds like it's going well, though as you've said, you've left out some parts.

I don't blame Meucci for standing back, given that you've had someone else work on the cue. Yes, you should have mentioned that.

It seems, by the video, that the cue is pretty straight. Glad that turned out that way.

I imagine Chuck thinks it's a fooking conspiracy, but we'll let that go.

Hope you play well with it, and it stays straight.

All the best,
WW

tjlmbklr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It sounds like it's going well, though as you've said, you've left out some parts.

I don't blame Meucci for standing back, given that you've had someone else work on the cue. Yes, you should have mentioned that.

It seems, by the video, that the cue is pretty straight. Glad that turned out that way.

I imagine Chuck thinks it's a fooking conspiracy, but we'll let that go.

Hope you play well with it, and it stays straight.

All the best,
WW
Well that was awfully nice of you. Is this your way of apologizing?

WildWing

Super Gun Mod
Silver Member
Well that was awfully nice of you. Is this your way of apologizing?

No. There were plenty of things you should have said, but didn't. And, given best advice, you should have waited.

But, I hope you play well with the cue.

All the best,
WW