Slowly getting my stroke back..

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
While I have been off work for the last 2 weeks, I have been able to spend some more time on my Diamond Proam with tight pockets and finally ran a rack of 9 ball tonight. I have been focusing on getting my stroke and game back to par while practicing the stroke techniques I learned from Scott Lee.

So I need to play some nine ball and make some new friends...When I get out I usually play at Top Hat pool room in Towson, Maryland, its only $2.75/hr and free coffee as well. If anyone is coming to the area or if anyone lives in the area and wants to get together, please send me a PM and will arrange a time to get together. I would also be willing to travel to another pool room if it is more convenient.

PS - Not a gambler, just like to make some new friends and shot pool.

Tom

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way to go Tom! Glad to see you're getting a little more "free time" these days. I'll be back in MD in about 6 weeks. Maybe we can do some followup to last time!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

OriontheHunter

Dreamin' of Pool Cues
Silver Member
Hi Scott,
Happy New Year to you. Hope all is well. Let me know when you are going to be around, not sure though as my business travel will be starting to pick up again.
Tom

Bump for any players that would like to get together and shoot some pool in the Baltimore area.